Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

All the time depending on mood or what im wearing ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~... 83xx Themes forum

RIVERINE no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3146A554

Advertisement

All the time depending on mood or what im wearing
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

BBqwest no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 3 that I downloaded and other that I created. The ones I downloaded I payed for. There explorer, insparat, and ivista2. The ones I personally made are killswitch, insane clown posse and timbaland. I tend to switch between them through out the day everyday.

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec
    Lately has been every week or so cuz riff keepson coming out with some awesome themes like right now I have the new star trek theme love it awesome job

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by boxaberry View Post
    I used to change my theme up once a week, to once every couple days. It depended on what my "mood" was.. Since winning the ViBE theme from BradBlick, I haven't changed up themes in quite a while... It's nice to find that one, perfect theme.
    i used to change every week or so, and i did not win the VIBE theme, it looked so good i had to buy it, and i havent changed since. i agree once you find the one, ya stick with it, Great theme BradBlick!!

banglaberry no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2569B255
    Quote Originally Posted by foregus View Post
    Got to agree, i sometime download themes because the screen shots look good, but then after installing the navigation and feel isn't that great, i end up deleting the theme and searching for for themes with custom everything, and user controlled fonts
    I must say you are lucky to get away with this comment. Around 6 months ago I made a similar comment after testing a lot of themes on 3 different devices, and got my ears pulled by fellow stackers what surprised me more is that recently I posted my findings of tests of around 400 themes on 4 devices (themes from PS, Crackberry and Zman). My comment this time was that recent themes are way better than they were previously. Even then I got my ears pulled and more...

foregus no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    yes
    Must say I did not make a comment to rag on any theme maker, i mostly also use themes from stackers instead of buying because the feel of them after installing isn't what i was expecting, but did not refer to any theme maker from this site or any in particular, don't see why i would get my ears pulled, if someone did get offended sorry, was not my intention

Quote Originally Posted by banglaberry View Post
    I must say you are lucky to get away with this comment. Around 6 months ago I made a similar comment after testing a lot of themes on 3 different devices, and got my ears pulled by fellow stackers what surprised me more is that recently I posted my findings of tests of around 400 themes on 4 devices (themes from PS, Crackberry and Zman). My comment this time was that recent themes are way better than they were previously. Even then I got my ears pulled and more...

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    i think constructive criticism is key... and it can me made in a direct message rather than public notice... and im sure every theme builder, here on pinstack, and on other sites, will appreciate it...
    i see RED...

Hank061978 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I changed them like clock work when I first got my BB. However, for the past few months I have kept the same theme, just can't find a better one.

samanthajaye no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask me
    I use to change mine all he time..until I found one called pucca love (thank you to who ever made you are awesome) and now I always go back to that one

joeyinpa no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    I am downloading and trying out new themes almost daily! But, I always end up with my one Fav!
    JoeyLee*

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I change once every couple of weeks. And if I dont change I end up going and rebuilding the themes I create to change them around. I cant use the same thing for that long. Drives me nuts.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

redberry1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I just had to say the same as a lot of people on here. Since I have joined this site, I change my theme almost everyday! I actually changed my theme twice today!

I absolutely LOVE this site! I find I love my bb more and more everytime I change my theme!

Thanks to all the talented people on here All yall are freakin awesome.

aimeeattitude no está en línea Stack level 1
    I change themes every day or 2. Everytime I find a cute theme out there, time for a change! I'm a theme addict.

Jtetch no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    One to two times a week. But if I find one I really like I'll use it for a couple weeks.

rifraf2009 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I used to download new themes on a regular basis, almost daily. I would keep 1 or 2 that I really liked and just change the wallpapers. Then I started building themes and I may upload one of them to test it, but I have 1 basic theme that I built for my own personal needs, and I stick with it. I may change the colors, or try out new buttons, or menus, etc from time to time, but its pretty much the same basic theme. It works for me because I am really into photography and custom graphics so I change my wallpapers like most women change their minds. And the comment made about criticism, as a theme builder, I want and need the criticism, good or bad. If not how will I, or any theme builder know what we are doing right or wrong. If there is something wrong with a theme we might not know about it without everyone's feedback. No, it doesn't have to be harsh, but any and all constructive criticism is always welcome.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast