I found a few themes I like and I can't figure out how to download ... 83xx Themes forum

ihswarriors no está en línea Stack level 1

How do I download a theme?

I found a few themes I like and I can't figure out how to download it to my computer.

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    be kind

Hi, if the only link on the page for downloading, is an OTA link, you'll have to do it from your phone. I think that's easier.
    Just find the theme you like, click OTA download, and a screen will show up telling you the progress.
    Also make sure the theme is right for your OS. ie. 4.5, 4.2, 4.6 depending on your device.
    Have fun there are a lot of awesome theme builders on the stacks!

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Welcome to Pinstack

you will never leave......

There are 2 types of Theme downloads

there is OTA or Over the Air themes in which you browse to the URL on your Blackberry and click on the download link. It will download to your device automatically

then there are themes that you download in a ZIP file or some other compressed file format. You extract them to your PC ( like in a folder on your desktop ) and then plug your BB into your Desktop Manager software. Select APPLICATION LOADER and then browse to the files you exacted into the folder on your desktop

As a rule of thumb its always a good ideal to back your device up before you start loading and removing applications from your device this way you can restore if something should happen.
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!