i have downloaded a theme but it wont show up in my themes list. ive ... 83xx Themes forum

kourtisha no está en línea Stack level 1

Question Helpp!! Blackberry 8330 Curve

Advertisement

i have downloaded a theme but it wont show up in my themes list. ive been looking everrrrrywhere for how to get it to show but it doesnt. i went to my applictions list and its der but not n my themes list im so FRUSTRATED!!! what do i do. they said plasmic theme reader is built n the phone but how do i no if i have it or NOT???? grrrr plz help me.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Check to make sure the theme was meant for the Curve and also that it is for your OS. For example a 4.5 theme won't work if you still have the original 4.3 OS on the BlackBerry.
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

kenny2skinny07 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Also try to restart your phone. It should pop up there. Either pull the battery or pres alt shift delete at the sane time for soft reset. Let me know how it went. My PIN is 20877BF5
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

willowxbee no está en línea Stack level 1

helppp

i have a similar problem except my themes are coming up in my themes list but i cant delete them there not in my apps folder or anywhere else how do i delete these? if someone can message me on aim that would be great or bb messenger

aim- willowbeesberry

bbm pin- 31C85350

nbuckley79 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am having a problem with a theme I downloaded also. Is there a post with a detailed step by step of how to do it. I just got my BB two days ago, and it is all greek to me. I know my way around computers so the directions don't have to be that dummied down. Thanks,

Nick

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional

un-loadable themes

Quote Originally Posted by kourtisha View Post
    i have downloaded a theme but it wont show up in my themes list. ive been looking everrrrrywhere for how to get it to show but it doesnt. i went to my applictions list and its der but not n my themes list im so FRUSTRATED!!! what do i do. they said plasmic theme reader is built n the phone but how do i no if i have it or NOT???? grrrr plz help me.
    This is a classic example of themes from one OS version being loaded onto a handset with another OS- If you still can't get them to show up in the theme or app list( you DO know how to access the app list, don't you?) if not- select OPTIONS- then, go to almost the top of the list to ADVANCED OPTIONS- select, and "Building Applications" graph will execute- then look for the theme there- if a title of an app looks cryptic, just select it to get an expanded description of it. Then delete it if you find the theme in question. You can always pm me or this christophercovell@ymail.com- riffman