First I am wondering how you can download JDE because it says you have to ... 83xx Themes forum

msclark8806 no está en línea Stack level 1

Help with theme/ request.

Advertisement

First I am wondering how you can download JDE because it says you have to have some kind of premium account....(question mark)

So i'm not sure exactly what to do from there, i've checked the posts on getting started and all that, but geeze, i'm really computer retarded...

If someone can either give me a hand or just help me with the themes i'm trying to build, that would be great.. all i'm trying to do is modify the preloaded bb today theme to have ssm and mms without a call log, and if possible, turn the scribble theme i have into a today theme that includes the ssm and mms over the call log...

if any one can help me or send me in the direction for help OR if there is already a today theme that had ssm and mms over the call log, either pm me or IM Me on aim. thanks!

blbraner no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243E9E4A

theme

hey I don't know if anyone has replyed to this yet but my vista theme is basiclly what your looking for heres a link to it
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...s/links/7/1268