Dear friends, i'm a newbie at this, and I decided to make a theme with ... 83xx Themes forum

gerlandog no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2436A926

Help with my very first THEME!!! PLEASE

Advertisement

Dear friends, i'm a newbie at this, and I decided to make a theme with plazmic 4.5 for OS 4.5 which I have already installed in my new curve.

I can not attach images or files!

The problem is that I can not reach the messages screen to change it according the theme, and I wish to add extra icons, as all the mail accounts, to the main screen (like the L theme, in which i can set my 8 first icons form the appllications screen) and i can't.

Thanks in advance!!!

Gerlando

PD if someone knows why i can not attach an image or theme please tell me!!
    THX
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gerlandog; 07-28-2008 at 12:38 PM.

melissaox no está en línea Device Pro
    i'm not sure what the problem is
    Success is not final, Failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that matters.
    My Blog , My Flickr

PIN/ID
    2436A926
    The problems are two:
    1) I would like to make the theme take the first 7 or 8 icons from the app screen and display them on the main screen, or at least, let me show more than one icon for messages, because i have three accounts.
    2) I can not change the topo banner of the messages list screen, it still shows me the original icons for battery and signal.

Tahnks and sorry for my bad english.

Gerlando

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    the new 4.5 CDK doesn't allow for changes to the home screen once the theme has been exported. unfortunately, the only way to do what you want to do is to make an old fashion zen theme, but then you would only have the first 5 apps appear on your home screen.

are you changing the battery and signal meters with something of your own? if so, then you need to make sure they are the correct size and that all of your banner elements are inside the boundaries.

what is the zip file you have attached?

PIN/ID
    2436A926
    That's ok, if I could put in my screen the three messages accounts I would be satifield. Is there a way?
    Al the meters are the correct size I believe. The battery is 492 px by 30 px, and the original is something like 660 by 44. It should fit correctly.
    The zip file contains the actual theme...

Thanks!!!

mncain no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have noticed that the banner for my message screen once it on the blackberry is smaller then the other banners, and reverts back to what I am quessing is a defult banner. Is there any way to change that? I have working with the new 4.5 bulider and also have 4.5 on my blackberry.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    I've noticed that even the stock battery icons give me a oversize message when I export, but all seems to be well when I download them. As for the banner screen I'm not sure about that. On the home screen it shows my changes for me

PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by mncain View Post
    I have noticed that the banner for my message screen once it on the blackberry is smaller then the other banners, and reverts back to what I am quessing is a defult banner. Is there any way to change that? I have working with the new 4.5 bulider and also have 4.5 on my blackberry.
    which blackberry do you have? you should fill out your profile

I have been meaning to do that. LOL I have an 8300.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    all my themes seem to do the same thing when in messages. not sure if its a banner issue or just the way the new CDK works ... i've gotten used to it.

I think I have been noticing that, but just had to ask. Thanks.

Cherri,

Could I show my theme to you? I really like yours and would love to get your thoughts on it. I still have not gotten into making icons or buttons or meters yet, as it seems complcated and haven't gotten the slightest clue how to start.

PIN/ID
    ATA
    sure, you can send it over. i am on a pearl now tho, so i won't be able to load it. you can send me some screenshots

cherrichiodo (at) pinstack (dot) com