I can't figure out how to make a theme, wondering if someone wouldn't mind making ... 83xx Themes forum

stunna54960 no está en línea Stack level 2

HELP! Football theme request for brothers birthday

Advertisement

I can't figure out how to make a theme, wondering if someone wouldn't mind making it for me. My brother is one of the top high school running backs in the state and already has 1107 yards on the season in only 6 games (184.5 yards per game), and with it being his birthday tomorrow, I'd like to have a custom theme for his blackberry. If anyone would be interested please let me know and I can send you some pictures. I'd like to use the bold icons, as I think they'd look the best with there "lighted" effect, and his nickname being lightning. This would be for a full screen (world edition/curve) blackberry. I'd be happy to resize the picture in the 320 x 240 resolution and make them .png images and send them wherever they'd be needed if that made things easier for whoever would be willing to make this for me.
    Sean

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    I wish I had seen this post 2 days ago.
    I would have done it.

sorry bro
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey