im trying to make my own theme and need help...i have instaled email mds and ... 83xx Themes forum

blazen2000 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2426EC63

First time theme building

Advertisement

im trying to make my own theme and need help...i have instaled email mds and jde. i also have the plasmic theme builder. when i load it i see the 8100 will it work on a 8300 if i build a theme. I dont want to build a them have it look nice or cool on an 8100 and then not work on my 8320. Is their specific builder pack i need to get. Is their some other things to have to build better themes ex. pics backgrounds fonts. I ask this because i want to build themes like the leopard and and mac. Those are cool but dont want to pay for it before trying to make one myself.

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    I don't do themes but there are some good help threads for theme builders. Have you looked at this one?

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...g_started.html
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    It seems as though you may have downloaded and installed the wrong version, it took me about a day before I actually downloaded and installed the correct verison, I if only 8100 is showing (with no drop down menu) then I would suggest you trace your steps and be mindful of the version.

I really can't point you to which one, but I do know a day later when I realized it, it installed with no problems and its been Smooth sailing since.

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ya I did but I got 4.2.2 now the newest one.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Actually, I just checked the Theme Builder out again, and when it first opens it gives you a box with a drop-down menu, there you can just choose the 8300 plastic, and as for your question of will the 8100 work on the 8300.

They are completely different size screens the 8100 is 240 x 260, and the 8300 is 320 x 240.

So, I would choose the Plastic for the particular BB I'm designing for.

PIN/ID
    2426EC63
    i did have the wrong one and it only had the 8100 but i have the new plazmic theme builder and it has all the other handhelds on the drop menu....i ment that but worded it wrong...