Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Concept thank you for posting back becouse I did read into your post wrong. Its ... 83xx Themes forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

Advertisement

Concept thank you for posting back becouse I did read into your post wrong. Its my fault for taking it the wrong way so no harm done on your behalf. So I am sorry if I got snippy and rude.

As for the fairing, yeah that would not be good to have it sticking ya in the leg all day. I guess my legs are shorter than your cuz I have never really noticed it. 600's are sick bikes too. I have seen skilled riders on 600's smoke some guys on the liter bikes cuz they just don't know how to ride em. They just wanna have "the fastest bike" and be cool. So I agree with ya there. And as for yamis I have a secret love for them. I want a R1 so bad. But truth is I have rode a R1 and its a scary bike it soooo damm powerful and you can push it so far I think that would be a bike that could get away from me quick. My 750 is good and balanced and I just trust it. So anyways I hope there is no hard feeling and I will see ya around the boards. Until then ride safe my friend ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Leetneo no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    316D16C7
    I love my 06 1000, nice them joe, hit me up on the bbm. As far as 600's go, I would jump a 750 first as a starter, with the atv's getting to 660, 750 has what ur looking for, an r1, I don't think the boys would feel at home on that if u know what I mean,and besides my bud has one and I walk the dogg on him every chance I get. R1 is nice, but it aint got much on da gixxxer. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rollins96 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Cool theme!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks for all the positive feed back on the theme. My next will be a hayabusa theme. And then I am going to start playing with composer and see if I can do anything with that. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ice44 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Suzuki all the way....I am a Hayabusa owner myself.....2004 Limited Edition.....YEAH BABY !
    The young man knows the rules, and the old man will enforce them!

rollins96 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm a Kawi fan myself but that's why there are so many different kinds, fit all kinds of peoples likes! Be safe out there!

nativemamma no está en línea Stack level 2
    I Luv the theme Congrats on makin U're first theme it's turned out grEat!~via BB Curve 8330

PIN/ID
    ask me
    For the hayabusa fans, working on one today. Will either have it up late tonight or tommorow I am going to take a little more time on it. I want to make it better. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me
    busa theme is up now i started a new thread for it

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    No Spies or Mladin on the homescreen? Come on

As for the motorcycle comments, there is no doubt that Yamaha is doing great things in the 600cc and MotoGP classes but they have not had a win in the 1000cc class since 1991. AMA Superbike is definitely dominated by Suzuki.

That being said I ride an R6

PIN/ID
    ask me
    If ya want a spies or mlden theme find the pics you want and send them to me. I will make one. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kvaughan no está en línea Stack level 2
    I can make the wallpaper myself I was just giving you an idea of putting the 2008 AMA superbike champion in there along with his team mate

I found this picture of them together
    http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ck_z_/vir4.jpg

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Oh yeah! Nice. Anything you have like that send my way. I am trying to gather up some stuff to make some themes with. Hopefully soon I will be able to play with composer and make some thing real cool. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12