Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

First I have to give a shout out to stacker smurf2598 for taking me under ... 83xx Themes forum

gixxerjoe no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask me

first theme ever, gsxr bottom dock 4.5 only

Advertisement

First I have to give a shout out to stacker smurf2598 for taking me under his wing and showing me how to build a theme!!!!

Enjoy
    gixx

*after looking at the title I relized I should not have called it a bottom dock them. I thnk it is more a bottom zen* Sorry if misleading and by the way, icons are user customizable.

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by gixxerjoe; 11-19-2008 at 07:45 PM. Reason: added screen shots

Concept Guest
    Maybe if it was a kawi or yamaha theme. If there's one thing I can't stand its gixxers. They are everywhere! Oh and the newbie comment of "I'm just gonna get a 750 cause I don't wanna get bored with a 600". Oh really? I guess Ben Bostrom must be really bored on his R6 then huh?

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Well concept sorry you don't like gixxers! Personaly I love all sport bikes no matter what ya ride. I just prefer gixxers! And you might see them everywhere becouse they are good bikes. After all try to find a bad review on a gixxer! You won't. And what in the hell are you talking about with the newbie comment? Dude I have owned everything from a bandit 600 to cbr 1000 so I know my way around sportbikes.
    Anyways I am not going to argue on this thread about bikes. This is the first theme I have done and I hope someone likes it. Even if it is not for all. End the end I like it and that is all that matters

Cheers ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Very good Joe, great first theme! Thanks for sharing it with us
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thanks Az ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

dhwacky no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for the great theme (and for making it user customizable)!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Nice theme Joe!

Thanks for the contribution

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Thank you lava! And DHwacky I am glad you like it. If you try it out and see something that does not look right please point it out so I can correct it

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Good go with the theme. I am not into any bikes, but I appreciate the work that goes into themes. Don't give up!

PIN/ID
    ask me
    You can say that again! after doing my own theme, I have learned a new appreciation for all that theme builders do. Even if I may not use a theme someone built I have mad props for for all of their effort and creativity that goes into it. And even more respect goes to all the theme masters, like Dr. D, DJ Smooth, Cherrichido, Smurff and all the rest that have inspired me. Mabey one day I will be as good as you guys are lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sirthinks View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Good go with the theme. I am not into any bikes, but I appreciate the work that goes into themes. Don't give up!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post

Sorry Joe...

Necessary thread jack over/

PIN/ID
    ask me
    Its all good lava ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Concept Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerjoe View Post
    Well concept sorry you don't like gixxers! Personaly I love all sport bikes no matter what ya ride. I just prefer gixxers! And you might see them everywhere becouse they are good bikes. After all try to find a bad review on a gixxer! You won't. And what in the hell are you talking about with the newbie comment? Dude I have owned everything from a bandit 600 to cbr 1000 so I know my way around sportbikes.
    Anyways I am not going to argue on this thread about bikes. This is the first theme I have done and I hope someone likes it. Even if it is not for all. End the end I like it and that is all that matters

Cheers ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    My comment wasn't a knock on you at all. Just a general comment about how I feel about gixxers. The only personal knock I have against them is where the fairing sticks out right in front of my shin. I don't know why they have to make that one part stick out so far but I hit my shin on it every time I put my feet on the pegs. Other than that you are right. Gixxers are great bikes all around and the gixxer1k is always number 1 or 2 is pretty much any category you want to rank them in. The 600 on the other hand hasn't ever really been a stand out bike. Now the 750 is in a class of its own and pretty much the best all around weapon if the rider knows how to use it right.

And the comment about newbies didn't refer to you at all. Its just the classic thinking of your average person who doesn't have a clue about bikes but wants to get one. Most listen to your average idiot and get a bike bigger than what they should be starting on which is a used 600. I don't care if you are 120lbs or 300lbs, a used 600 should be the starting bike for about 90 of the people who want to get into riding.

So I apologize if you took offense at what I said. None of it was directed at you or the theme you made. Just one man's opinion of gixxers.

jimazzarella1 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24536d42
    How do download this and also I have a hayabusa so if you have time see if you can make a theme on that I have the blue and grey 2006
    Thanks jim~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast