I know this is my first post,I'm more of a lurker than anything,but I'd like ... 83xx Themes forum

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional

Darth Vader for 8310 Theme Request

Advertisement

I know this is my first post,I'm more of a lurker than anything,but I'd like to make a request.

I'm looking for a Darth Vader theme for my 8310 (4.5). I've seen the commercial theme and it's not really for me. I'm a bit picky and am not a fan of the flashy wallpaper and icon set. I'm a fan of the 9berry theme using Vader bg, but I'd like it a bit darker.

I know it may be a lot to ask, but if anyone is interested pm me.

I'd be most grateful if anyone takes up the project.

Thanks in advance.

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Have you checked the download section?
    Even if you have I'd like to take this comission for you. Just send me 3 images you'd like to see as you homescreen image , your lock screen image, and your incoming call screen image. And I'll ask some more of the basic questions as it gets built. Anyway. Let me know what you want.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I know this is my first post,I'm more of a lurker than anything,but I'd like to make a request.

I'm looking for a Darth Vader theme for my 8310 (4.5). I've seen the commercial theme and it's not really for me. I'm a bit picky and am not a fan of the flashy wallpaper and icon set. I'm a fan of the 9berry theme using Vader bg, but I'd like it a bit darker.

I know it may be a lot to ask, but if anyone is interested pm me.

I'd be most grateful if anyone takes up the project.

Thanks in advance.
    have you thought about using the 9berry theme and slapping your favorite vader background on it?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

jfcooley no está en línea Stack Professional
    I have, and am. I like the 9berry but am put off by text not appearing in gmaps as well as a few other minor issues. Love the overall look of the theme, just kind of have an idea of what I'd like exactly.
    I've dl a lot of themes. Being picky I find I like bits and pieces of quite a few, but none fit exactly with the wallpaper I use. It may be odd, but on every phone I've had I've used the same paper/ring tone. I made my own theme for my Sony years ago. No computer with Internet access now so it's difficult to do now.

Again, I'm picky(ish) and I've been a fan of Vader since the very first movie. Being a bit older I like things a bit understated. Not as "flashy" as the commercial theme.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Quote Originally Posted by jfcooley View Post
    I have, and am. I like the 9berry but am put off by text not appearing in gmaps as well as a few other minor issues. Love the overall look of the theme, just kind of have an idea of what I'd like exactly.
    I've dl a lot of themes. Being picky I find I like bits and pieces of quite a few, but none fit exactly with the wallpaper I use. It may be odd, but on every phone I've had I've used the same paper/ring tone. I made my own theme for my Sony years ago. No computer with Internet access now so it's difficult to do now.

Again, I'm picky(ish) and I've been a fan of Vader since the very first movie. Being a bit older I like things a bit understated. Not as "flashy" as the commercial theme.
    gotcha,sounds like your on a work computer...if you can download on it you might want to download the theme maker cdk to a zip and take it home.sounds like you need to get back into theme making.
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks