Hey, I already have a Browns theme but its kinda generic and I don't like ... 83xx Themes forum

Angus_413 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Cleveland Browns Theme request?

Advertisement

Hey, I already have a Browns theme but its kinda generic and I don't like it, got it from another site. I've been reading that some of you stackers make themes? Can anyone help a brother out? I have a vzw curve 8330 running 4.3 I know I know I haven't upgraded to 4.5 I'm still new to the berry world and trying to learn how to do that stuff but if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it!

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    if u have any backgrounds in mind please also post in this thread
    so that whomever of us gets a hand in on it will make it the way u would like... i speak for most of the theme creators i hope when i say we try to make always the theme to the asking persons liking.. so if u have any backgrounds in mind thats 1 step less for us.. if not, we will try to attend to this when we have time... i need to finish a charlie brown then i could do yours..
    so all theme makers hey throw a hand here if u guys can i could probably have it done by tue or wed...
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Sweet, nothing in mind really maybe a shot of the stadium, and the brownie elf, he kinda like a mascot, and the browns helmet, players maybe Joe Thomas offensive tackle or Eric Steinbach offensive gaurd, thanks man I appreciate it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ldeaton05 no está en línea Stack level 2
    81xx 4.5. Gosh I love the fall. Its just footballl all around. Maybe some new icons for the theme that's my big request all themes should have some nice icons ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by ldeaton05 View Post
    81xx 4.5. Gosh I love the fall. Its just footballl all around. Maybe some new icons for the theme that's my big request all themes should have some nice icons ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

yeah new icons is what separates the good themes from the gr8 themes.. plus time consumption.. lol will get on it as soon as i finish the last request... and gusgus.. what phone and os???___ scratch that i saw it forgot that u have already posted it... ill get on it ..
    Last edited by Smurf2598; 09-27-2008 at 02:16 PM.

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    320FE245
    gus gus i havent forgot about u.. tomorrow i will have your theme done.. thanks for your patience...

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Hey, thank you, I can wait as long as it takes no problem, I really appreciate it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~