So, I just want a basic Today Plus theme like the one that RIM offered ... 83xx Themes forum

rkjunior no está en línea Stack level 2

Can someone fix the today plus theme for 4.5?

Advertisement

So, I just want a basic Today Plus theme like the one that RIM offered - the Dimension Today Plus theme. This theme works with 4.5 but it really gets annoying when it resets the theme settings when the unit gets reset. Can someone fix this? I don't need a theme with stupid new buttons or different menus - I just want the Dimension theme to work properly.

Anyone?
    I work for one of the "big three"

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Try this ota link for the TodayPlus Curve version. No guarantees that it will work, but you can give it a try?

OTA LINK
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 04-14-2009 at 06:17 PM.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    The today plus was designed for the 4.2 & 4.3 OS on both the Curve and the Pearl. I have never seen an updated version of it. I have many users as well that would love to get their hands on it.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I was running this on my Curve and it had 4.5.. So all I can say is give it a try and see if it will work.

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Yeah, it worked on mine too, but every time you had to do a battery pull for something, it would reorganize the order of your icons...

rkjunior no está en línea Stack level 2
    I was running it on my Curve but I experienced the same icon problems. Oh well. I just downloaded iberry today plus and said screw it. This theme runs much faster too. My curve was dragging with the other one.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

worldchamps9903 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I loved this one as well I re upped the thread and some people downloaded it with the same problems. Has it been fixed? Or can someone clone ut to work?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~