For the Alltel 8330 Curve. I like it, but I'd like to have it rearranged ... 83xx Themes forum

hawkman610 no está en línea Stack level 1

Can anyone alter the Dimesion Today theme?

For the Alltel 8330 Curve.

I like it, but I'd like to have it rearranged a bit and a couple of the colors changed.

If someone can do it I'd like to keep the messages up top like it already is, move the call log where the calander is and then have the calender where the call log is. Get rid of the applications link on the today screen since I can just push a button to get it and then expand the calander to display 3 or 4 upcoming events instead of the current two.

Also change the yellow that Messages, Call Log, and Calendar are written in to a silver and also change the high lighter deal to the same color since it adds a black background to the letters when it is highlighted still allowing you to read it.

Think this could be done? Much appreciated if it can.

bsjmcconnell no está en línea Stack level 4
    As far as I know there is no way to re-arrange the icons on the today theme home can however find different today style themes that have a different color scheme, if thats what you prefer.....
    “There's nothing that cleanses your soul like getting the hell kicked out of you.”
    ----Woody Hayes

JakeHasABB no está en línea Stack level 2
    you can change the icons order on the Today theme using the Plazmic program. Asfar as I know, however, you can't change how many items show under each. sounds like a good theme idea though