I just recently spent the $6.99 and downloaded this theme. As it turns out, everything ... 83xx Themes forum

BerrySmartUser no está en línea Stack level 3

BPlay's Explorer Theme

Advertisement

I just recently spent the $6.99 and downloaded this theme. As it turns out, everything is good except for when I go to the "programs" area. Icons are good, but the application font has this nasty black background behind the font that I can't seem to get rid of.

I've done a battery pull and uninstalled some of the themes I made, but still no luck. Anyone else having an issue with it?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Do you mean the wall paper? Have you tried changing the wall to make it more contrasting?

If you mean the menu color is black and the font is black then you can't change that. The only thing an *end user* can change is the wallpaper that appears on the homescreen.

Yep, changed the wallpaper too, no affect. Basically, the "applications title" font is white, but it has a black rectangular box around it. The picture below isn't from the device, but it's the best way for me to describe it. Also, on the device the font is a bit distorted, like it has a blurry affect to it. I also looked under Screen / Keyboard options, changed a couple of settings which had no affect either.. Anyway, below is what it looks like, only worse on the device..

bugmenot no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by dantek View Post
    I just recently spent the $6.99 and downloaded this theme. As it turns out, everything is good except for when I go to the "programs" area. Icons are good, but the application font has this nasty black background behind the font that I can't seem to get rid of.

I've done a battery pull and uninstalled some of the themes I made, but still no luck. Anyone else having an issue with it?
    I've noticed the same thing, I no longer use the theme.

Well I finally figured out this is an issue with the Beta 4.5 OS I have installed. Works fine with 4.2.

DanDanInc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    241BF661
    They don't have that theme to download anymore! I bought it a couple weeks ago and had to wipe and retore my blackberry. I went to go redownload it and they don't have it anymore! Does anyone know where I could find it?

PIN/ID
    241BF661
    Any ideas on how I can get this theme again?

Quote Originally Posted by DanDanInc View Post
    Any ideas on how I can get this theme again?
    Funny, I had to wipe mine last weekend. I also went to go redownload OTA and I received a message that the download time had expired for this theme.

I then found my email confirmation for this theme and sent it on to bPlay, they replied stating the theme is not available anymore, but they did offer me another theme at my choice.

PIN/ID
    241BF661
    Yeah I tried the same thing. I'm still mad that I don't have it! lol
    Sorry that it took so long to get back to you about this.
    Sincerely,
    Daniel A.
    RSR for T-Mobile in Nashua, NH
    ::deadmandan.com::
    ::rebornmafia.com::

jomaco no está en línea Stack level 2
    Is this what you're talking about?
    http://www.bplay.com/theme.php?t=117
    I was just going to buy it but then I saw this. What's the problem with it?

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I'm having the same problem with the app titles on this theme. I'm running 4.5, if that is the cause then I think they should state that before you purchase it. I emailed them, I guess I'll see what they say. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~