Hello fellow stackers. I need you help. I'm here to regeust a blank screen theme. ... 83xx Themes forum

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.

Question Blank Screen Theme

Advertisement

Hello fellow stackers. I need you help. I'm here to regeust a blank screen theme. But I want one without the navigation bar at the top. The bar where the date/time/signal goes. I mean CLEAN. I want nothing there. Icons don't really matter, but if you have a set of Anidroid icons or Buuf those are great. Oh and this is the most important I want the lock screen pic to be what ever I have my home screen pic set to. Thanks in advance and please feel free to PM with any and all questions.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Sam -
    I am not sure if it is possible. I have been playing around with themes for awhile and not sure if its possible to remove the banner but keep it on your menu screen. I am pretty sure you can remove parts of the banner and make a very small banner but not remove it completely. Hopefully a more educated theme creator can help.
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hey Sam... I think I can help.....I'll PM you later and give you my PIN. That way you can give me specifics on exactly waht you want.
    I can do one with out the banner for ya' I can do one with nothing but a pic on the home screen if you'd like.

reddrvgon no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    While ur waiting on curve247's themes, you may want to run a search for "smally11+4". Ull find it in a forum somewhere, crackberry I think...

There's a few themes in the smally series where the momescreen icons disappear and there's just a date n signal on top, no carrier... Its what I use...

It doesn't have a banner up top, just a couple o indicators (matter, time, signal)... And the background is customizable (and stays the same)

Just thought I'd put in my two bits... But maybe ur looking for something cleaner? I like having a few icons on the screen as long as they're hidden...

~via smartphone~

Sam123gil no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    A.S.K.
    I looked up that dude. His themes are for the bold. I have a curve. Thanks for your help anyway.
    ~©®ĺ©kßë®®Ą~

angelarodriguez no está en línea Stack level 2
    If its possible, I would like a blank homescreen with user controlled wallpaper also. I have a 8310 os 4.5. Thanks.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    u can post the images u want to be used on the theme n themers can do the rest
    When i say i have Bold family phones, I meant it, from the older to the younger, even the unborn ;)