hi ya'll. just got my 8320 and when i saw the Iberry Icon theme i ... 83xx Themes forum

abes no está en línea Stack level 1

Question BIG Iberry Icon theme problem! HELP!!!!

Advertisement

hi ya'll. just got my 8320 and when i saw the Iberry Icon theme i had to have it. so i downloaded the theme, installed it, everything was super cool, then i started making folders to keep everything organized. i made an App, Games, and Options folder. when dropping things in there proper place, i opened the folder to further sort out the objects according to how i use them (lol kindova neat freak) but when i open the folders, all of the apps we missing. i tried checkin if they had been hidden but nada. HELP!!! i can't load the web browser, or anything else i put i these folders

SokudoBlade no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: BIG Iberry Icon theme problem! HELP!!!!

It's possible the theme doesn't have a support for folders?

Goto Options >> Theme >> Highlight the iBerry theme >> Blackberry Menu Button >> Choose Reset Theme Defaults.

This should set the theme back to normal and get rid of your folders and bring the icons back.
    at&t Retail Sales Consultant Whitehall, PA. Data SME.

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by abes
    hi ya'll. just got my 8320 and when i saw the Iberry Icon theme i had to have it. so i downloaded the theme, installed it, everything was super cool, then i started making folders to keep everything organized. i made an App, Games, and Options folder. when dropping things in there proper place, i opened the folder to further sort out the objects according to how i use them (lol kindova neat freak) but when i open the folders, all of the apps we missing. i tried checkin if they had been hidden but nada. HELP!!! i can't load the web browser, or anything else i put i these folders
    Select the Options icon and click it. Then scroll down and click on "Theme". It will show a list of themes installed on your device, with the current one (IBerry) highlighted. Leaving the theme name highlighted, press the menu button, and select "reset theme defaults". I believe this should restore your missing icons. You folders will disappear, and and rearranging you've done of the icons will revert to the default.

The problem with disappearing icons and folders was happening in some earlier versions of the OS on my 8300 (and a few others reported it). I hadn't heard about this yet with the 8320. Not sure if it's an OS-only problem, or OS in combination with certain themes. Until I loaded the Singapore Telecom release of the 8300 OS last week, I couldn't safely create and use folders, because the folders and the icons inside would become invisible (and inaccessible) within a couple of hours each time. Now, with the Singapore Telecom release for the 8300 (I think it was pkg 4.2.2.314), folders and icons don't disappear anymore. I don't know if this issue has been discussed, however, for the 8320.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Aw man. Thanks for the help yall

vinmontRD no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by abes
    De nada