Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I'm also looking to get my Zen List theme onto my new Curve (had it ... 83xx Themes forum

qsnow no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: BB Dimension Zen List for Curve

Advertisement

I'm also looking to get my Zen List theme onto my new Curve (had it on my Pearl). Anyone know if the Zen List theme was ever made on a 320x240 format?

if not, are there any similar 8800 themes that would be comparable I could install?

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

gsnow...you MIGHT be able to get that theme if you change OS' to the O2 and unlock the vendor themes...this i am not completely sure of...

also try this thread...not sure if anyone has done this yet though

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...mes_curve.html

I just downloaded the O2 os and used JavaLoader to load up all the themes there. Unfortunately, there is not a 'list' version of ANY theme pre-loaded. No idea why this option doesn't appear to be available on any of the bigger-screened units... VERY frustrating. I find the list view so much easier to navigate and find things.

Anyone know if a custom-built theme for an 88xx has been made that might work on the Curve?

Any other thoughts for us List-Theme, forced converts?

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Last edited by dts51; 06-04-2007 at 06:32 PM.

PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Is that screenshot I posted the one you are talking about?

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by dts51
    Is that screenshot I posted the one you are talking about?
    No that's the BB Dimension Today theme, we're looking for the BB Dimension Today Plus theme that apparantly comes in a list format. I've never actually seen what it looks like. Just heard a lot of Pearl users like it. Any Pearl user here that can post some screen shots?

On the main screen it has the 5 icons that are configurable. When you push the menu button on the pearl (left of the trackball) to get to the main screen of icons - instead of icons there, it is in a list view. The first 5 items in this list view are the 5 quick-launch icons on the main screen. You can, like the other themes, arrange the icons in the list - so I put them all in alphabetical order. This allowed me to very quickly scroll through a list of items and find what I was searching for instead of having to look just at a picture/icon.

It really worked out great for me.

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by qsnow
    On the main screen it has the 5 icons that are configurable. When you push the menu button on the pearl (left of the trackball) to get to the main screen of icons - instead of icons there, it is in a list view. The first 5 items in this list view are the 5 quick-launch icons on the main screen. You can, like the other themes, arrange the icons in the list - so I put them all in alphabetical order. This allowed me to very quickly scroll through a list of items and find what I was searching for instead of having to look just at a picture/icon.

It really worked out great for me.
    Sounds like a nice theme, hopefully somebody with more experience than me can get it working on the Curve.

PIN/ID
    ask ;-)

Now I'm very curious and would like to see a screenshot of this elusive theme myself...anyone?

jason9750 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    JuStasK

I have the today plus on my pearl and when you push the BB button it is another screen that is all icons. You are talk the zen theme that has the 5 icons on the side and when you push the BB button you get a list of the apps correct? The only one that does that on my pearl is when I unlocked and got one of the tmo themes on here the rest have icons. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    JuStasK

Also the today plus is basically the today with 5 customizable icons across the notton of the screen. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by rokinDa8703e
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I keep seeing zen theme this and sen theme that, would someone post a shot of it so I can see what's so wonderful about it?
    The Zen theme is basically a theme based on the Start Menu on a Windows based PC (not sure about the new DualBoot MacBooks and MacBook Pros that come with Windows installed on them) that lists your currently running programs. However, it's limited to 5 icons on the home screen (6 on the TIM Italy Zen theme). Keeps your BB screen from being cluttered with rows and colums of application icons.

I think it was included with later versions of the 4.x software that you could load on the 7100's, 7105t, and 7130 series and all of the 81xx, 87xx, 88xx, and 83xx.
    Last edited by EricaJ1073; 06-05-2007 at 09:09 PM.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Quote Originally Posted by jason9750
    Also the today plus is basically the today with 5 customizable icons across the notton of the screen. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Actually that just started with the Pearl (I THINK). On the 7100, 7105 and 7130 series, they are on the left or right side of the screen.

PIN/ID
    JuStasK

Yeah on the 71xx series all were in a list from what I can remember.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

borkov no está en línea Stack level 1

I had the 7130 - The list was on the right. and when you hit menu everything else was in list format.
    Yes it was great because it did take away a lot of clutter. With the icons you have to go left right up down. With list view all you have is up down. Sort everything important at the top, etc... Just made things easier... I loved the 7130 but I think I can deal with the "half list" dimension them on the Curve.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast