Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hey Guys... Well I'm happy to say i'll soon be an owner of a curve ... 83xx Themes forum

borkov no está en línea Stack level 1

BB Dimension Zen List for Curve

Advertisement

Hey Guys... Well I'm happy to say i'll soon be an owner of a curve as I ordered it on the phone today. I'm leaving my 7130. I had the pearl and didn't like it much, but I think i'll give the trackball another shot on the Curve.

One other thing I'm really determined on getting if the Curve doesnt have it, is the BB Dimension Zen theme in list format not icon after the main screen. Would anyone know if this would be possible or if the phone already has this them?

I know a lot of you already have this phone. I appreciate it. Thanks Guys.
    Last edited by borkov; 06-01-2007 at 11:32 PM.

mcgowan08 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Re: BB Dimension Zen List for Curve

No it does not I've had three BlackBerries, 8700, 8800 and now the Curve and I still haven't got a chance to give this theme a test. Maybe since the Curve is a consumer driven phone it will become available?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I sure hope so. I'd pay money for it to happen.

VZDubtk no está en línea Stack level 5

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~not sure yet barely gonna get mine this Sunday who we shall see.

akg
    akg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240EB50D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~I highly doubt it will have that theme. I had to use java loader to get it on my pearl after an OS update had changed it to the icon theme. (Technically I think the one I have is the T-Mobile Zen). I guess I'll probably just use the AT&T theme if I get the curve ;-)

rokinDa8703e no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31e84d1b

I keep seeing zen theme this and sen theme that, would someone post a shot of it so I can see what's so wonderful about it?

ajhenderson no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah it has the zen theme already preloaded..I was the first in my city to get one..I love it

evilhomer no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID

Quote Originally Posted by ajhenderson
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~yeah it has the zen theme already preloaded..I was the first in my city to get one..I love it
    I think he's looking for the Zen Theme with the List format of the applications, not the Icon format. The Curve does not include the List format. Only the Icon.

I think I'll stick with the AT&T theme as well until new ones are available.
    Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. -Homer

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by rokinDa8703e

I keep seeing zen theme this and sen theme that, would someone post a shot of it so I can see what's so wonderful about it?
    I believe the 8800 shots on RIM's site have the Dimension Zen Theme if you want to take a peak at those.

Thanks. If anyone does get this them - let me know!

akg
    akg no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240EB50D

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I wonder if there would be a way to port it from another full-screen BB that had it (such as the 8800 if it in fact ever had this theme). Surely someone could load it on the phone with javaloader and edit the alx file...that should do it if the theme is available in the right resolution.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by akg
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I wonder if there would be a way to port it from another full-screen BB that had it (such as the 8800 if it in fact ever had this theme). Surely someone could load it on the phone with javaloader and edit the alx file...that should do it if the theme is available in the right resolution.
    This theme wasn't available for the 8800 either. You're thinking outside the box though and I like it. I'm sure some of the advanced users on this site could make it work. I have faith!

SkUbA0 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    240A0BB8

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thee BB dimension zen theme right? Has only 6 icons on the left and you have to hit menu to get the rest? If that's right then who ever said the 8800 didn't have it is on crack cuz I'm using it right now.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro

Hey be nice guys. A few folks just reported that the 8700 themes will work on the Curve. Give it a shot.

PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by SkUbA0
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~thee BB dimension zen theme right? Has only 6 icons on the left and you have to hit menu to get the rest? If that's right then who ever said the 8800 didn't have it is on crack cuz I'm using it right now.
    I think the theme we're talking about here is technically the "Dimension Today Plus" theme that to my knowledge is only available on the Pearl. Not the Dimension Zen theme, I'm aware that's available. Maybe now that 8700/8800 themes work we can get the Today Plus theme working?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast