I was wondering how do you create these?! I pretty much have the mail, phone, ... 83xx Themes forum

teenisha no está en línea Stack level 2

Batt meters, unread mess icons etc..

Advertisement

I was wondering how do you create these?! I pretty much have the mail, phone, etc... icons down, but the unread, batt meter, signals, icons i dont knw how to do these... PLEASE HELP!! I work with photoshop Cs..

Thanks!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    as long as the image you are using is the same size as the image you are replacing, you can pretty much use whatever you want.
    make something completely original!!
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

so do they have to be in the a "row".... Like when i look at some peoples icons, they have them side by side... Do you get what im saying? I can show u a pic if you dont... =)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    ok, simple tutorial, hopefully it will get you started.

you need to start with 12 images for the battery signal. each with a different level of 'charge'. then you need to take those 12 images and add a lightning bolt or something to show it charging. you should have 24 images total for making a battery meter.

start with an image 200x100 saving each file (name them battery1, battery2, etc). once you have completed all 24 images, you will need to join them. create a transparent layer 2400x200 because you have twelve across and 2 down. now you can take the 24 images and drag/drop them and move them around to fit on your 2400x200 layer. once you have placed them all on the larger image and combined all the layers, you have your BIG version. now you need to resize to fit your them. i normally bring them down to x16 or x18.

see attached image for more help.

alternatively, there are instructions (maybe better to understand than mine) in the help files for the CDK located here on your PC: C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.6\docs
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks so much!! im going to give it a try! =)

PIN/ID
    ATA
    the first few may be harder than you thought, but once you get the hang of it, the rest will come super easy and the only limitations are what you can imagine

yeah im sitting here thinking so i really want to do it...lol! but i created a sex and city theme, and the default icons really do not go with it.. =) lol it will do for now, but im going to try and create my own! =) thanks again! -0)

the default batt meter etc.. icons *

PIN/ID
    ATA
    also check here for free theme elements -- shared by our own theme developers

Thanks a bunch!!

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Cherri you are awesome!!
    I will have to keep that trick in mind I've been wanting to create my own for a while now thanks for the info. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~