Anyone have an animated snow Christmas theme. I know it's early in the year...just looking ... 83xx Themes forum

johnnybrav0 no está en línea Stack level 1

Animated Snow

Advertisement

Anyone have an animated snow Christmas theme. I know it's early in the year...just looking to see if anyone seen it around. TIA....

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnybrav0 View Post
    Anyone have an animated snow Christmas theme. I know it's early in the year...just looking to see if anyone seen it around. TIA....

the person i would ask for that would be the DOC.. The man with the game plan to all the sickest(lighted) themes so far.. Dr. Devious..

Now if u were asking for basic custom themes from our gr8 staff and friends on the stack ill tell u that i would have done it, or possibly one of the many gr8s here on the stack.. Smooth, Cherri, CMangum, PDX, just to name a few we got some skills out there and u r doin the right thing askin for somethin like that because man ohh man i cant wait to see what he comes up with next
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd

Smurf2598 no está en línea Themes Expert
    PIN/ID
    320FE245
    when i say basic i mean non animated/ lighted themes that i know of so far...so i hope i dont step on toes here and appologyze if any have gotten offended i mean it out of respect... thx
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]~~ J. SMURF <~~[/FONT]

BBThemesUnltd
    --- My Site
    Follow me on Twitter
    @JSmurfy
    @BBThemesUnltd