How do I alter existing thems on Plazmic? It seems I can only play around ... 83xx Themes forum

taimur no está en línea Stack level 2

Altering themes on Plazmic

Advertisement

How do I alter existing thems on Plazmic? It seems I can only play around with the sample themes that come with the program.

Also, the themes that I have created (alx) dont seem to load onto my 8300 while they load up on the 8300 BB simulator on computer.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

Re: Altering themes on Plazmic

yeah you can play with the sample ones they have on their or you can make your own, thats really about it. In regards to them not loading I'm not to sure. You are using the application loader i'm assuming and when you are trying to load them do you get an error message or what?

taimur no está en línea Stack level 2

Im trying to edit existing themes on Plazmic. Cant open them. There is no option

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Existing themes COD files can not be modified. These are the binaries produced by the Theme Builder or custom methods not available to the public. Again you can only create themes from a base thm file in the Plazmic Theme Builder. Once you have the theme the way you like it, you will need to export it into either an ALX/COD pair for App loader installation or JAD/COD group for OTA installation.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles