Pardon me if this has been discussed before. It seems to me that it would ... 83xx Themes forum

Jelly no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Active Phoen Screen

Advertisement

Pardon me if this has been discussed before. It seems to me that it would be smart to place a graphic of the letter legend of a phone on the screen for when you are in a call. 2 = ABC and so on.... I am using the Plazmic Theme Builder and I do not see a way to change the Active Phone Screen. Does anyone have any clues.

Thanks,

Jelly

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: Active Phoen Screen

What is the purpose of doing that? Do you want to know what keys to press when the phone number is actually letters? If so, just hold the ALT key while typing the actual word. The BB will dial the correct numbers for you. Or you can press the Alt key followed by the Left Shift key an lock the text capability.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

Jelly no está en línea Stack level 2

Sorry must not have made myself clear. There are time when you call into a company and you need to access a auto attendant/company directory that askes you to dial the indiciduals name you want to speak with. the name "Smith" would be 76484. No way to do this on the bb that I know of at the moment.

Jelly

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

I should think that the same process would work, but I'm not sure. Try and see. Can;t really hurt. But no there is no image for the Active Phone screen.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles