Hello everyone! So I have a few ideas for themes that I thought would be ... 83xx Themes forum

AfraDZak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AFE18E

A few ideas for themes...

Advertisement

Hello everyone! So I have a few ideas for themes that I thought would be cool to see. Figured I'd throw them out there to those of you that make them. How about a new Iron Man theme but instead of Iron Man himself, the backdrop to the home screen could be the Stark Industries logo. Its still Iron Man but a little more subtle about it and fans would definitely know what it is. Another one - for those of you who, like me, work in a corporate cube farm - how about an Office Space theme. Something with the Initech logo and maybe a red Swingline in there somewhere. OR one for the girly girls out there - a Sex and the City theme. Something involving Carries amazing shoe collection! Lol. For the guys (and also me!!), how about a theme focused around the brand new mustang. Just cuz that's a HOT car!!! Lol

Anyway, just a few ideas. I'm new to the whole theme thing. Hoping to learn to make them myself soon. But for now, I thought I'd throw out a few ideas.

~J~
    PIN. 303291C5

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Would be nice to know what your device and os are.
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

PIN/ID
    2831A313

Question Need Icons!!!

Does anyone have an icon set that might work with this??

For once I want something different than the defaults....

I don't do icons!! LoL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    If you want to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe. - Carl Sagan

AfraDZak no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31AFE18E
    Oh, no, you don't have to do these for me! Lol. I was just offering up ideas for whoever might be interested in building something new. That's all. It wasn't a request for me personally. Thank you though! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    2831A313
    Well, now that I have the bug...... I need ICONS.... LoL

adlpa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31A6842D
    I have tons of icons..but i'm to new to post them.