Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Originally Posted by svalzania Hey Helmut, look please the following request which I posted some ... 83xx Themes forum

svalzania no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by svalzania View Post
    Hey Helmut,
    look please the following request which I posted some weeks ago ( you replied to it couple of weeks ago ).
    Any possibility to have it from you?

I would take advantage of your professionality for creating a theme that for business use ( and a little bit shortsighted people like myself ) in my opinion would be a killer.

I'm on a BB 8310 with fw 4.5 and use SCRIBBLE theme. The advantage of this theme is that under every light condition ( direct sunlight or night ) it is very readable. In addition to the above all menues ( like option list ) uses font size bigger than any other theme I tried. The bad part of it is that:
    • status bar is not easy to read
    • icons, numbers and fonts are not "very professional"
    I would very much appreciate if somebody of the "theme creator community" would modify the SCRIBBLE as follows:
    1. Use very easy to read icons ( even if in color ) with a better highlight
    2. Have to different icons for emails and SMS
    3. "L" type theme preferrable
    4. Staus bar with clear indication for signsl battery and very clear date and time
    5. Professional Font ( BBmillibank extrabold is very easy to read and professional ), font size 10 or 12
    I would appreciate if somebody would take this into consideration and I would be very please to donate for this job.

Thanks
    SV
    Helmut,
    I tried out the Scribble plus you created. While your modified scribble resolve some of the issues I listed above I would have the following comment on it ( and refers to my quoted request):

1) desktop icon descriptions have smaller font size than the original ( it worsen the readability )
    2) Red fonts for description, clock etc. could be ok if size would be bigger and in bold
    3) Description on menu/options becomes much smaller ( barely readable ) and not possible to modify size/font as it is on the original.
    4) same happening on sms and mail header ( text works fine and modification of font size, font type is feasible ). Header should follow settings as per text.

With the above modifications would be much better.
    Thanks in advance if you can do something.
    SV

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    svalzania, PM me for a zip file to a scribble theme that has most of the things you are asking for, except it is a zen style. This zen allows you to customize your homescreen to what you want for apps. If you use custom then the icons are locked. I am alittle confused because this theme was not meant to look professional (hence the name scribble) so I am not sure why you want this theme, because the icons are meant to look scribbled.

Give it a try and see if it works for you until Helmut decides if he even wants to customize the theme for you.
    Last edited by pdxmatts; 08-21-2008 at 09:42 AM.

aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone up to making this an 81XX zen?

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

I have a Zen version that I made for myself. PM me with your email addy and I will send you the zip file.

Oops, mine is for 83xx. Sorry, didn't see that.

svalzania no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    svalzania, PM me for a zip file to a scribble theme that has most of the things you are asking for, except it is a zen style. This zen allows you to customize your homescreen to what you want for apps. If you use custom then the icons are locked. I am alittle confused because this theme was not meant to look professional (hence the name scribble) so I am not sure why you want this theme, because the icons are meant to look scribbled.

Give it a try and see if it works for you until Helmut decides if he even wants to customize the theme for you.
    SV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123