Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am trying to see if there is any way to just have the calendar ... 83xx Themes forum

kermalou no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

I am trying to see if there is any way to just have the calendar with more than 2 entries on the today screen.

But it looks like the max is just 2, anyway around it?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I made my own custom today and zen with the template. I just wish I had the original so I can have the font that was used. I used one similar and it looks good, but not as good as the oringinal font. Very cool find. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    Working on 81xx now should be up in a couple hours
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Any ETA on the 8100?

aclayej no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Any ETA on the 8100?
    He's already posted the 8100 one in another thread.

Helmut no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I made my own custom today and zen with the template. I just wish I had the original so I can have the font that was used. I used one similar and it looks good, but not as good as the oringinal font. Very cool find. Thanks
    Im assuming you have the 4.5 theme builder. If you navigate to C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\samples\Themes you will find the original theme builder file for the scribble zen theme that I modified to make this theme. You can alter it but you cant "extract" things from it such as icons or wallpapers. Hope this is what you were looking for.

edit: 8100 version is located here.

pdxmatts, I just noticed that you are on an 8120. That sample file is for 83xx devices. In order to open it as an 81xx theme you need to create a new 240x260 theme in plazmic and then click on file,import and navigate to the C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\samples\Themes and select the scribble zen from there

johu65 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24470e33
    Not sure if anyone said this but, to get the "left right" function out of the track ball just remove the profiles icon from the home screen. And I love this theme. Its great. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Quote Originally Posted by johu65 View Post
    Not sure if anyone said this but, to get the "left right" function out of the track ball just remove the profiles icon from the home screen. And I love this theme. Its great. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yeah the profiles icon is removed in the actual theme I just haven't uploaded new screen shots, thanks for lookin out

Quote Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
    Im assuming you have the 4.5 theme builder. If you navigate to C:\Program Files\Plazmic CDK 4.5\samples\Themes you will find the original theme builder file for the scribble zen theme that I modified to make this theme. You can alter it but you cant "extract" things from it such as icons or wallpapers. Hope this is what you were looking for.

edit: 8100 version is located here.
    Right ON! Thank you so much Helmut. Yes, I have the new CDK and have made some themes on here. I couldn't figure out where to locate the samples. You learn something new everyday here. Trust points coming your way. I have an 8320 and a 8120 I checked it out and the font is generic, so I will go with mine, but I want to thank you for all of your help. Now I'm off to make one for my 8120.

rudikerschl no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is this available for 4.2?

mserica513 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    OOPS!
    any way to get this with Zen instead of Today? Also would a 4.3 theme work on a 4.5 os?
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Insert catchy phrase here..

pipewerkz no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    20FA9856
    I remember this theme previously as well. I loved it except for the lock screen, man that was so horrible looking. It said "BlackBerry RulezzZ!!!" or something like that...lol

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mserica513 View Post
    any way to get this with Zen instead of Today? Also would a 4.3 theme work on a 4.5 os?
    No. Some of them will run, but be jumpy. Others will try to boot and render your bb a brick until you wipe it and restore it. I would not recommend trying if in doubt.

sub7x no está en línea Stack level 1

But the FONT??

Hi .... Scribble is fantastic theme ... but, what is the name of that "artistic" FONT??

Many thanks
    Grazie 1000.
    Ciao.

svalzania no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey Helmut,
    look please the following request which I posted some weeks ago ( you replied to it couple of weeks ago ).
    Any possibility to have it from you?

I would take advantage of your professionality for creating a theme that for business use ( and a little bit shortsighted people like myself ) in my opinion would be a killer.
    I'm on a BB 8310 with fw 4.5 and use SCRIBBLE theme. The advantage of this theme is that under every light condition ( direct sunlight or night ) it is very readable. In addition to the above all menues ( like option list ) uses font size bigger than any other theme I tried. The bad part of it is that:
    • status bar is not easy to read
    • icons, numbers and fonts are not "very professional"
    I would very much appreciate if somebody of the "theme creator community" would modify the SCRIBBLE as follows:
    1. Use very easy to read icons ( even if in color ) with a better highlight
    2. Have to different icons for emails and SMS
    3. "L" type theme preferrable
    4. Staus bar with clear indication for signsl battery and very clear date and time
    5. Professional Font ( BBmillibank extrabold is very easy to read and professional ), font size 10 or 12
    I would appreciate if somebody would take this into consideration and I would be very please to donate for this job.

Thanks
    SV
    SV

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast