ugot2go123 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

This is nice.

DjSmooth no está en línea Stack Professional
    Thanks!

npaque no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    31C806E4
    I can't get themes to work on my bb. I did read up on other threads about directions how and tips and have tried all that I found anyway...Please help! I've only gotten one theme to work for me and that was a matrix one, which i like very much, but this vista one is awesome....here's what I've tried so far.

I'm downloading from the BB directly on the "OTA" link, I've done a battery pull and gone into themes, not listed. I went into "advanced settings" and changed all the permissions to allow, did a battery pull, went back into themes, not there. I cleared my cache and cookies, battery pull, not there. What am I doing wrong??

I have a 8330 Curve and have read that others have gotten this theme to work on theirs so I'm assuming I downloaded the right one - any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Nikki
    PIN: 31C806E4

Quote Originally Posted by npaque View Post
    I can't get themes to work on my bb. I did read up on other threads about directions how and tips and have tried all that I found anyway...Please help! I've only gotten one theme to work for me and that was a matrix one, which i like very much, but this vista one is awesome....here's what I've tried so far.

I'm downloading from the BB directly on the "OTA" link, I've done a battery pull and gone into themes, not listed. I went into "advanced settings" and changed all the permissions to allow, did a battery pull, went back into themes, not there. I cleared my cache and cookies, battery pull, not there. What am I doing wrong??

I have a 8330 Curve and have read that others have gotten this theme to work on theirs so I'm assuming I downloaded the right one - any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Ok, here's what you need to do, when you get to the Download Screen press the letter "R" to refresh and you should notice the Date of the file change to 10/26/08. Than click the download link. I will fix that issue when I get to a computer.

elmansy no está en línea Stack level 1
    The date at the top shows OCT... instead of OCT 29. I thought it may be my device but other themes work. Uvista 2day is my favorite so I hope you can tell me what went wrong.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elmansy View Post
    The date at the top shows OCT... instead of OCT 29. I thought it may be my device but other themes work. Uvista 2day is my favorite so I hope you can tell me what went wrong.

Thanks
    Ok, the Date has been Fixed!

elmansy no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thank you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elmansy View Post
    Thank you!!!!
    Not a problem, Enjoy!

creative21 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24BOD7BB
    Love it yo! this will be my theme for a min...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456