Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Whoohoo! Another 83xx theme from Cherri! Thank goodness cause I thought you had forgotten all ... 83xx Themes forum

zaynsizmame no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Whoohoo! Another 83xx theme from Cherri! Thank goodness cause I thought you had forgotten all about that series! I'm thrilled that you made this theme cause I thought that I was going to have to get a Flipberry just to keep up with your work! Thanks again and your and your family have a wonderful holiday!

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post

I am using your theme, checking it out and modded my current background to fit it...

Of course I dont usually have a long list of calendar entries.

I also use this on a Carbon Fire Today+ theme but text and smoke is aling vertically on the right side instead of down in the banner. (i needed a darker background then what came with the the original carbon fiber.

Lovin the theme, I am going to switch off with this and the other, and a starwars theme... Funny thing is they are both dark red in color lol and Im a blue type of guy
    ya, can you tell RED is my favorite color
    is that the toll free number to quit smoking? i am looking into being hypnotized.

Quote Originally Posted by SpCur8330 View Post
    Thks cherri forgot not forgoting us curve users since u got your flipberry I didn't know when we would see another allthingsberry theme !! I am currently using and enjoying this theme only have one little little issue that will probably make me switch, I don't like that I have to roll up and down to go through my front icons I prefer side scroll and then up to go up to the profiles icon. Oh well maybe I will get use it... Other than that I love the transparent menus, red and black goes gr8 with my blk curve!!! Can't w8 for more thks again! And merry christmas and happy news years early!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    unfortunately, its either scroll to the left/right for profiles or up/down. its either or and i had it the other way and it didn't flow as smoothly. sorry

Quote Originally Posted by zaynsizmame View Post
    Whoohoo! Another 83xx theme from Cherri! Thank goodness cause I thought you had forgotten all about that series! I'm thrilled that you made this theme cause I thought that I was going to have to get a Flipberry just to keep up with your work! Thanks again and your and your family have a wonderful holiday!
    would never forget the curve users just need to catch up with some cool themes for the bold/flip ... and Happy Holidays to you and your family too

flash24 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    3319688f
    I just wet my self.. this is awesome

dts51 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask ;-)
    Nice work!!
    "May fortune favor the foolish" ...... Captain James T. Kirk

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Yeah Thats for the colorado chapter, everytime I see it on a billboard, it excites me and makes me wish I was quiting so I figured now I could try and see if seeing it all the time helps.

I bought a hypnosis CD from a well known guy that does the Renisance festival in larkspur CO, and listened to it one night and feel asleep... I think it might have helped at that time, not sure, I dont remeber, All I know for sure is my bank account had shrunk by about 150$ and a couple weeks later I got his complete self help series in the mail.... But I dont remeber ordering it and im afraid to listen to it again,
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

atj2468 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    Ask plz
    Di5 i5 B3A5TLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    T-Mobile Blackberry Curve 8320
    OS 4.5
    ~Atj1@tmo.blackberry.net~

sbillings1 no está en línea Stack level 1
    This is very nice. Great job.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12