What up!This is my first theme and I am totally welcomed to ALL criticism PLEASE!I ... 83xx Themes forum

GetStizzle no está en línea Stack level 1

83xx OS 4.5 StealthBerry Today Plus

What up!This is my first theme and I am totally welcomed to ALL criticism PLEASE!I wanna build great themes like alot of yall and better (nothing personal lol).this one is simple.I used a stealth bomber wp I found somewhere with light colored storm icons I think it is.the icons came with plazmic 4.7.I searched net after starting this one and found lots of icons that I will play around with on the next one but the storm icons seemed to fit with this theme so I kept them.icons are also user definable and animate from right to left when focused on with 7 icons on home screen.the app screen is really tight imo cuz some icons are almost invisible until focused on.the only problem I can maybe see is font color for messages on home screen,I cant seem to think of anything.white is too light and black is too file for now.will figure out ota
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Nice work and isn't that plane THE est thing you've ever seen?
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Ota please
    ~via smartphone

twoboyz_22 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Ota please
    ~via smartphone