Here is the release of my Kids Scribble 'G' (girl/green) theme for the Blackberry Curve ... 83xx Themes forum

graciliano no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile 83xx (OS 4.5): Kids Scribble 'G'

Advertisement

Here is the release of my Kids Scribble 'G' (girl/green) theme for the Blackberry Curve 83xx. Originally made for the pearl, now after a request, here it is ported (with minor adjustments and some updates) for the Curve 83xx series. Please note that in the font used some non-alphanumeric characters are not represented the standard glyphs (e.g., the 'at' sign "@" is replaced by a tiny sun drawing). I hope you like it.

PS: Thanks again to pdxmatts for the lock screen art.

OTA: Kids Scribble 'G'

P.P.S. By request, I added a variant were the homescreen will not show the lines for contacts, media, and browser, but instead, it will show the icons for the first six applications (following custom order). This is shown in the last attached image. (Sorry, I am not satisfied with the navigation through icons this screen --only Up/Down even through the icons laid out horizontally-- but I do not know how to overcome this limitation for dimension based themes on Plazmic CDK 4.7.)

OTA: Kids Scribble Plus 'G'
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by graciliano; 09-01-2009 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Added OTA for Plus variant.

seymour72 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I really like it! Thanks for sharing!
    Jenny-
    "Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today"

megabore no está en línea Stack level 1
    I think this is a great idea, I'm a big fan of green. I would love to see this as a bottom dock.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104

becmc no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Pls Ask
    I luv it. Thanks for sharing.
    BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.127 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/106

megabore no está en línea Stack level 1
    WOW!that's lookin' Good.

BlackBerry8330/4.5.0.169 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/104 UP.Browser/5.0.3.3 UP.Link/5.1.2.1

meepow no está en línea Stack level 1
    beautiful! i love it! would you consider creating this theme in pink instead of green? =(