chenoda no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2431E077

Advertisement

Awesome! Thanx.

marcusblade no está en línea Stack level 2
    How about a 8800 verison?

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I seem to be having serious memory leak issues since I installed and began using this. Anyone else seeing this as well?

Love the look and feel, however I might have to yank it if this keeps up.

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusblade View Post
    How about a 8800 verison?
    Ive heard it works on the 88xx series, but didnt try it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by StarMile View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ I seem to be having serious memory leak issues since I installed and began using this. Anyone else seeing this as well?
    Now that, I havent heard at all. Seems fine from the msgs I got.

StarMile no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~Perhaps it's just me then. It's the only new thing on here and I've had to pull the battery 5 times since I installed last night. I even tried not opening any other apps, and the memory slowly goes to zero after several hours. Maybe I'll try again after I upgrade to a new version of 4.5.

verbal_08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    It's beautiful, but after installing it's not showing up in my themes list. Any advice?

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Nice work!

tsatsut no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24294af1
    Quote Originally Posted by verbal_08 View Post
    It's beautiful, but after installing it's not showing up in my themes list. Any advice?
    do a battery pull for 30 sec.

jmbel13 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I'm not having any issues with memory leaks or any other kind.As a matter of fat this is the first theme I've keep In my curve lorger than a week.I do a weekly battery pull but I did that even when I had 4.2 and the att theme. I attended a meeting for work last friday and the host was late so naturally we started chatting.Someone notice the theme on my phone and it became the main topic.Half the ppl there owned a blackberry and most felt in love with the theme and talked about how it looks much better that an actual windows mobile interface.Since then I've help several ppl upgrade to 4.5; I seemed to be the only blackberry geek there I guess.They seem to care more about having this theme and been able to wacth YouTube than docs to go or Html.

Quote Originally Posted by jmbel13 View Post
    I'm not having any issues with memory leaks or any other kind.As a matter of fat this is the first theme I've keep In my curve lorger than a week.I do a weekly battery pull but I did that even when I had 4.2 and the att theme. I attended a meeting for work last friday and the host was late so naturally we started chatting.Someone notice the theme on my phone and it became the main topic.Half the ppl there owned a blackberry and most felt in love with the theme and talked about how it looks much better that an actual windows mobile interface.Since then I've help several ppl upgrade to 4.5; I seemed to be the only blackberry geek there I guess.They seem to care more about having this theme and been able to wacth YouTube than docs to go or Html.
    Most ppl did have an input about the menu background and information bars as well as the scrolling bar for the today icons, how it would probably look even better in graphite or glass like graphite as is vista. I though it would be worth mentioning because that's what us with no talent for creating thems do

HeyMrRadio no está en línea Themes Pro
    Wow. Im speechless. I feel like a beginner still and to have compliments flowing right in like this is truly humbling. If I could do it in graphite or glass i would but I dont even know where to begin. Thanks for the constant input though.

well, keep it up. I know I'd like to see what you come up with next

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Always waiting to see what comes up next FM ~ nice work as always!

HeyMrRadio

When you said yesterday that you think of yourself as a beginer it got me thinking. If a beginer can come up with a great theme maybe I should give it a try so downloaded the plazmic cdk 4.5 and other software. I'll see if I can impress some ppl here too.

Marine39 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Cool stuff, thanks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast