Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27

Here is a theme I worked up inspired by the iPhone. The icons are the ... 83xx Themes forum

  1. #1
    mothy's Avatar
    mothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    81

    83xx: MiBerry Zen Theme

    Advertisement



    Here is a theme I worked up inspired by the iPhone. The icons are the Realize Icons from an iPhone site thus I don't take credit for them but I thought they would make a nice BB Theme : ).






    OTA LINK
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 05-22-2008 at 02:27 AM. Reason: fixed link

  2. #2
    XBGM3R's Avatar
    XBGM3R no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    241EDEFC
    Posts
    162

    MiBERRY is GREAT FLAWLESS THEME than other iberry or clone iphone themes.

    Your theme is sooo awesome.. keep up your good theme builder for BB in spotlight as near future!



    I admire this better than iberry or others.. But I like this better than MIberry today, thats my opinion.

  3. #3
    dtole's Avatar
    dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    1,594
    Where can I find that theme?
    D-Tole

  4. #4
    mothy's Avatar
    mothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by XBGM3R View Post
    Your theme is sooo awesome.. keep up your good theme builder for BB in spotlight as near future!



    I admire this better than iberry or others.. But I like this better than MIberry today, thats my opinion.
    Note bad.

  5. #5
    BB8320's Avatar
    BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    35
    I'm having an issue downloading the OTA on my curve. It says JAR size mismatch and can't download. Please help this is happening with both the Miberry Today theme and Zen theme. I can't download them pls help me. Send me an email with a better OTA that works stevencossio@gmail.com
    Thank you...

  6. #6
    ziminvades's Avatar
    ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Posts
    702

  7. #7
    aflansburg's Avatar
    aflansburg no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    2469F3D5
    Posts
    130
    i like this one, I'm trying to work up one with the renaissance icons (idk if anyone's seen those) what size did you do your icons on zen and the icon only theme?
    - berrythemes . com -

  8. #8
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by dtole View Post
    Where can I find that theme?
    D -- the OTA link is in the OP

    nice job mothy! LOVE the black wall! nice to see variety!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BB8320 View Post
    I'm having an issue downloading the OTA on my curve. It says JAR size mismatch and can't download. Please help this is happening with both the Miberry Today theme and Zen theme. I can't download them pls help me. Send me an email with a better OTA that works stevencossio@gmail.com
    Thank you...
    just tested. works fine on 8310

  9. #9
    StaceyRVC's Avatar
    StaceyRVC no está en línea Community pro
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Posts
    9,321
    Great theme Mothy!! Keep up the good work, its much appreciated

  10. #10
    BB8320's Avatar
    BB8320 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    D -- the OTA link is in the OP

    nice job mothy! LOVE the black wall! nice to see variety!!



    just tested. works fine on 8310
    I still can't download it. I'm getting an error 907 invalid COD when trying to download it. I have a T-Mo BB 8320 running OS 4.5.0.18 beta might this be the issue? Pls help I really want this theme

  11. #11
    mothy's Avatar
    mothy no está en línea Stack level 2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by BB8320 View Post
    I still can't download it. I'm getting an error 907 invalid COD when trying to download it. I have a T-Mo BB 8320 running OS 4.5.0.18 beta might this be the issue? Pls help I really want this theme
    I am on vacation in South dakota for a week and will be away from my computer and the files. Cheri: 5o you think it is beta? PM me and I'll point you to another link.

  12. #12
    lilmax's Avatar
    lilmax no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~error 403 you dont have the autorisation to see the page :s

  13. #13
    markgallant's Avatar
    markgallant no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    430
    Where did you get the icons. I would love to get them as well

  14. #14
    E3BK's Avatar
    E3BK no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    JUST ASK
    Posts
    318
    Quote Originally Posted by mothy View Post
    Here is a theme I worked up inspired by the iPhone. The icons are the Realize Icons from an iPhone site thus I don't take credit for them but I thought they would make a nice BB Theme : ).

    OTA LINK
    Hi Mothy. I wanted to ask before I DL'd and froze my phone =P. Will this work on beta release .46? I REALLY love your theme.

  15. #15
    pboopter's Avatar
    pboopter no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    213



    I admire this better than iberry or others.. But I like this better than MIberry today, thats my opinion.

    Whereis the link for this theme?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •