Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

83xx OS 4.5 theme. smoothblackmeditation.zip Alright guys, so here's the deal. I made this theme, ... 83xx Themes forum

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2

83xx: Meditation Smooth Black

Advertisement

83xx OS 4.5 theme.

smoothblackmeditation.zip

Alright guys, so here's the deal. I made this theme, which I think to be a new concept. I'm not really sure. Basically, the screenshot that you see here is a little off. The icon will appear to the left of the scrambled text in the bottom left corner. There is only one icon that appears on the home screen at a time, but when you scroll, this icon changes. You will see blank spaces in the app screen, which I just chose to hide. I want as much testing and feedback on this theme as possible. The other thing is, I need suggestions on names for this type of theme. So far, with relation to zen, the only things I have come up with are zen minus, and meditation. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    wish i had my curve to help you test...the concept sounds really cool!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    I wish I had 4.5 on my Curve and I would test it ......but I'm still waiting for an official 4.5 release for the 8330 grr

Looks cool though...nice job
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    Nice idea wish I could help

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    Really nice theme. I think the font that the theme uses could be a bit more..zennish? Lol. But very nice theme in my opinion. And on the screen with all the rest of the icons, why are the home screen icons blank until you highlight them?

And the Carbon Fiber is a nice touch.
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 08-08-2008 at 01:57 PM.
    I have a BlackBerry and a WhiteApple. :)

musichurts no está en línea Stack level 2
    Lol, that's why I hide them on my app screen. That's how I had to do it for them not to overlap on the homescreen. I had to make them invisible.

bish75 no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up Got 'er up and going...

Hey MusicHurts...

I'm a Zen-style lover anyhow..but this is interesting. I just started building with the new Plazmic stuff last week, but haven't had the time to finish anything yet...may even post one sometime as I have what appears to be a "unique" format for my profile icon...but that's another day. Needless to say, I'm happy to test.

I'm on an 8300 with 4.5.0.52...Rogers - but that doesn't really matter.

Nice theme. Interesting to note that you can scroll up/down or left/right (or North West/South East even) to scroll through the options on the home screen.

I agree - like to just hide the "main" icons where they just appear as blank until you hover over them.

I'm not a serif font fan (just a personal thing) - so I'd change that...but other than that - looks/works great.

As for the name - how's Zen Solo sound? (as in - only 1 icon at a time on the home screen)

All for now - if you have any specific question/issues you like me to look at on my unit just yell...or write I guess...

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    I love this! Looks sweet on my curve with a carbon fiber wallpaper. I also love the concept of only one icon being on the homescreen at once.

Couple of suggestions, could you make the font a lil bigger, pretty much everywhere? Also, maybe change the font on the apps screen to whichever font your using on the homescreen. One more thing I noticed, when you go to delete something like a message, the little question mark dialogue looks stretched out and fuzzy.

Blukrystlz no está en línea Stack level 8
    PIN/ID
    Askme4it
    okay i will try this out when i get home, but it looks like (from your screenshot), that you have two signal bars overlapping up in the top right hand corner.
    ~Blu~

Blukrystlz@pinstack.com

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Nice Theme!

~via 8320 (wap.pinstack.com)~

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    very nice, will try later

ganns1980 no está en línea Themes Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Blukrystlz View Post
    okay i will try this out when i get home, but it looks like (from your screenshot), that you have two signal bars overlapping up in the top right hand corner.
    That's the Wi-Fi meter and the regular signal meter - they don't show up at the same time when actually using the theme, so they can go in the same spot.

mrpringlez no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    304B6584
    Sweeet
    Don't Get Mad Get $Money$ Why They Call Me Mr.Pringlez You Ask ? Cuz I Stack My Chips... Ow !

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    very nice-Im gonna give it a try

Jbee no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3047D925
    Nice...I will try it out. Thx 4 Sharing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast