Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Aw snap!!! Y'all!!! Y'all r makin' ma feel allll warm and fuzzy!! Or that might ... 83xx Themes forum

jasonring no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    be kind

Advertisement

Aw snap!!! Y'all!!! Y'all r makin' ma feel allll warm and fuzzy!! Or that might be cuz it's 100 degrees outside and I need a haircut.... Nah...that's not it...
    Thanks!!!

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hey I just noticed that ohost was having some issues when I tried to DL a theme.... If anyone has any issues, please let me know, so I can change the link to one that work.

wilshire042203 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    After lookin @ this theme a couple of times on my phone i really like it. Impressive Jasonring!! Simple clean and nice icons

PIN/ID
    be kind

Smile

Thanks!!!
    I guess that means the link is still working!!
    Thanks again for diggin' the theme.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    OK I finally got a chance to test this one out. My BB doesn't get along with it at first. When first installed it wouldn't run, after a reboot it did. I like the icon set, and I like the fact that they are properly resized, not squashed, distorted, or pixelated.....that's my biggest theme pet peeve I also like dark themes, and the green on black is very easy to read.

I hate the huge blue plus sign that covers the icon when you get a message, I prefer a small simple indicator. I also prefer a normal battery indicator, I find the number percent to be too tiny and hard to read. I also need a signal strength indicator. What is the funny little gray thing above the battery indicator?

For the scroll, it's good that the icons kick out to the right when selected, it helps identify which one is selected. I like it best when in the middle of the list when the name appears right near the selected icon. I know I would get used to it, but I find it awkward to sometimes have the selected icon way up in the banner and other times at the bottom of homepage....it would be great if the scroll worked so that the selected icon was always in the middle of the page, lined up with the application name. Does that make sense?

I'm not trying to crush your work, and I know you have come a long way and can do way better than I could begin to do....but since you asked for my opinion I'm throwing it all out there
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

PIN/ID
    be kind
    Hey Az!! Thanks!! That's exactly the kind of reply I love to get!!
    The grey thing is actually your signal meter....and yeah, I do need to qiut posting themes that have the BIG objects, ie the big + sign for the new items, how ever I see poorly.. I do understand what you meant about the scroll, unfortunately, it's impossible to do that when re-coding the svg. I drove my self nuts trying.
    Thanks for the critique!! I really do appreciate constructive criticism. I gives me something to go by.:d
    Last edited by jasonring; 07-29-2009 at 04:14 PM.

cbeslash no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    26936cc9
    Very nice work if i had an 83xx i would definatly give this one a spin.

PIN/ID
    be kind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12