Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Originally Posted by rashard Oh wow what a coincidence, I was just looking for this ... 83xx Themes forum

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Oh wow what a coincidence, I was just looking for this theme the other day, I installed it when you first made it and always end up going back to it as my everday heavy usage theme. I was trying to share it but couldnt find it anywhere and didnt remember who made it, I searched for Carbon Fire Today+ which is the name that shows up on the theme in my app list.

I am so happy you reposted with the different version and I found it again. I believe I am going to stay with the message and callendar view though love the colors and that fact that almost everything works

One thing I did notice is in the options, Status window I can only see part of the text on the right. My pin gets cut off after the first 5 digits as well as bytes in the file free section, and the other 2, Is that fixed on this one? or was the other version fixed and I need to redownload it?

Love the theme great work
    Just checked it on my husbands phone and nothing is cut off in the status field. That's weird. I will have to download the Carbon Fire and check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

jblackfish no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Just checked it on my husbands phone and nothing is cut off in the status field. That's weird. I will have to download the Carbon Fire and check it out. Thanks for the heads up.
    FYI, options>status works ok on my 8330.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

amartin59 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Based on this posting I installed the Carbon Fire Today+ theme on a curve 8330. Nice theme! My options.. status is not cut off either. I really like the Blackberry Leather back ground. Any chance you will be posting a version that includes mail and calendar on the today screen?

chokem no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Blog Entries
    very nice theme Mrs Matts-I like the leather/Blackberry logo combo

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Make sure its the Other theme, not this one, I havent tried this one because I want the calendar to be on mine so ill keep the other one....

Would it have anything to do with my font settings within my BB ?

Nope I use 8 and knocked it down to 7 and its still cut off.
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

rashard no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    208FBA40
    Quote Originally Posted by amartin59 View Post
    Based on this posting I installed the Carbon Fire Today+ theme on a curve 8330. Nice theme! My options.. status is not cut off either. I really like the Blackberry Leather back ground. Any chance you will be posting a version that includes mail and calendar on the today screen?

She made another one with the calendar and mail on the today screen almost 2 months ago you can find it here and this is the one i am referring to that i absolutely love

http://forums.pinstack.com/f191/83_8...2_theme-93115/
    It takes many professionals versed in many different area's to help the masses, I am just a single drop in that pool.

BXXXX[:::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

berry911 no está en línea Stack level 1
    love the red and black!

Quote Originally Posted by rashard View Post
    Make sure its the Other theme, not this one, I havent tried this one because I want the calendar to be on mine so ill keep the other one....

Would it have anything to do with my font settings within my BB ?

Nope I use 8 and knocked it down to 7 and its still cut off.
    I made a version with the calendar. It has been added to the first post. Hope that helps.

Yep! Just added it to the first post. Enjoy

moderncowboy no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Blog Entries
    Installed the first one this morning and have been using it all day. Great theme, again Thank you pdx.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Very nice theme there . Great work!
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

amartin59 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks for posting the mail/calender version so quickly. I tried it out this morning and it looks great! However, the cursor location on the drop down menus (a shade of black on black) makes it difficult for me to see which menu option is selected. I have gone back to carbon fire today+ version as the red is much easier for me to navigate! Again, thanks for posting the alternate version.

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Blog Entries
    Great theme Deb ~ awesome work!

Thanks for posting the mail/calender version so quickly. I tried it out this morning and it looks great! However, the cursor location on the drop down menus (a shade of black on black) makes it difficult for me to see which menu option is selected. I have gone back to carbon fire today+ version as the red is much easier for me to navigate! Again, thanks for posting the alternate version.
    That's supposed to be red, so I'm going to pull the zip file until I can get it fixed. I am having some major trouble with my computer right now and it won't let me bring up Theme builder. I'll put a corrected version up when I can. Thanks for the heads up.

OTA Link has been posted to the first post.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast