Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

It's actually quite straightforward once you read through it a bit. There are a bunch ... 83xx Themes forum

NickAC no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

It's actually quite straightforward once you read through it a bit. There are a bunch of tutorials here on Pinstack. But in a nutshell:

1. Download the appropriate OS for your phone type (Pearl, Curve, etc.) to your PC and install it on the PC. Links for these are here too.

2. If it's not your vendors file (e.g., if you're trying to install an AT&T OS on a T-Mobile phone), delete the vendor.xml file in the installation folder

3. Plug your phone in and start the Desktop Manager. It should prompt you to upgrade. It should also do a backup, but I prefer to do a separate backup first.

4. Once the installation starts - leave it alone! It might take 45 minutes to an hour, during which time you might see a lengthy period of white screen. It's okay.

That being said, I have a different thread asking about exporting to 4.2 OS. Others say that even with Plazmic 4.7, it is possible to do the hack to export a 4.2 OS theme. But it still isn't working for me, so I have to figure out what's going on.

adils no está en línea Stack level 3
    Nice creative work !! Thanks
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12