Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Cherri, Thanks. That looks better and at least I DO get a couple of messages ... 83xx Themes forum

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Cherri,

Thanks. That looks better and at least I DO get a couple of messages from T-Mobile a month. The theme is really a beauty even though I can't change the icon selection. I'm gonna use it a while and see if it sticks.
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    updated with 4.2/.3 download links

couldn't test this one as Berry White is all packed and ready to be shipped off. so if there are any issues with the 4.2 version, please post in this thread.

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    One issue so far cherri...the bbm icon is invisible...I can still click on the blank spot and bbm opens....but no icon....

I'll see if there's anything else..

8330 4.3.0.124

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ATA
    oh yea! i forgot to put something there in its place! sorry!!! what should we put there? media?

Hehe....media works for me...or leave bbm....whatever the majority wants

I'm easy.....

PIN/ID
    ATA
    well, that's the issue with 4.2 the bbm will not 'port' over; kind of like even if i make this with 3+ sneak peaks, 4.2/.3 will only show 2)

That's so weird...cuz its there...and you can click on it....it just won't show...

But media would be good then....

PIN/ID
    ATA
    ya! that was one of the reasons why i stayed on 4.2 for so long! i HAVE to have my bbm on my homescreen, and building the themes with 4.2.2 for OS 4.5 left that spot blank. you could click it, but no icon

ok, refresh the page to get new screenshot. same link, bb should ask if you want to save over.

Looks good!

Btw....am I the only one who can sit and amuse myself by scrolling around the home page and watchind the icons bounce around?

PIN/ID
    ATA
    OMG! i built one just for me and played around with the animation. you can have it 'spring' in from all sides and i placed the icons on the top and had them spring from the bottom! OMG! i had to change that one real quick, but now i think i know how RIM did the stargazer theme

LOL haha glad its not just me....so with the newly released version of plazmic can you do animations like nancydrew's super mario bros theme? If that's the case....then I've been bitten by the theme building bug...real bad....

I could really have fun with that.....after I spend a long time being frustrated, learning, making some totally sucky themes, and months down the road finally have something to be proud of.....

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    OMG! i built one just for me and played around with the animation. you can have it 'spring' in from all sides and i placed the icons on the top and had them spring from the bottom! OMG! i had to change that one real quick, but now i think i know how RIM did the stargazer theme
    Cheri, I did it! I made a theme and actually figured out how to export it and load it to my BB. Now, I just need to figure out how to customize, like bouncing icons. How do you do that? I used the basic zen theme to start out. How do you get U, L, or something like crossbar to work?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Cheri, tell us how to make a theme with animated icons. Also where do you find icons to use for themes? Wow! I can't believe you figured out the Stargazer theme. I hope you can share with us.

TiaBia no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great theme, Cherri!!! I decided to take the 4.5 "plunge" last night, and I'm glad I did. Your theme is AWESOME!!!
    EYE SEE YOU

jblackfish no está en línea PINStacked!
    Cherri,

Any chance when you're in the 4.5 Pinstack Today theme you could move the UMA or signal strength so they don't overlay each other? I keep the signal strength display converted to a number (alt, n,m,l,l) all the time so I can "watch" it and can't read it with this arrangement. If it's a big deal forget it. Just thought it might be a simple move. (Also, there is no carrier name displayed like in other themes.)
    For every complex problem there is a solution, that is simple, neat, .....and wrong! (H. L. Mencken) jblackfish(at)pinstack(dot)com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast