Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516 LastLast

Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 extraducksause, these icons are gorgeous. could you lend me a hand ... 83xx Themes forum

extraducksauce no está en línea Stack level 2

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by trueaznballa07 View Post
    extraducksause, these icons are gorgeous. could you lend me a hand brother? i'd love to be able to use those.. props to you, of course.
    i'd ask stephenguy for the original theme icons, i can give you my extra icons after he gives the thumbs-up.

benofmerion no está en línea Stack level 1
    This theme is awesome! The only thing that is missing is a today version!!! If the theme could hav e that.. That would def be a winner! Keep up the good work!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Amusik no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do you think we'll ever get the background fixed on 4.5?

georgew no está en línea Stack level 1
    WOW! This is a great theme. I love it. Thanks for sharing it. You out did yourself on this one. If you were thinking of revamping it, could you make the FnS custom? Just a thought. Keep up the great work!

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I don't think everyone realizes how nice and cool this theme is. I'm using it now and I doubt I'll be using another for a long time. I try others out but I always come crawling back to this one. I challenge someone to name a better theme

troyboy35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I completely agree with the last post. This is the cleanest theme I've found--much better than some of the so called "premium" junk themes for sale out there. The only thing I think would make it perfect would be to use one of the two new fonts for 4.5--like the BB Alpha Sans for the menus--just a smoother cleaner look. Rock on Stephen!

TheJuggalo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is it possable to customize the icons instead of having to deal with the default ones on the home screen

Gchahinian no está en línea Stack level 1
    Best theme ever possibly?

Possibly...

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jborfeo no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJuggalo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~is it possable to customize the icons instead of having to deal with the default ones on the home screen
    Been asked a few times, no answer as of yet.

curve247 no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    great theme. any chance we will see a Today version?
    "T-Dub"
    T- Mo: BB 9700, 8900, 8220
    Sprint: BB 8330, 8830, 8130, 8703, 7250

But there's a beautiful view of the end of the world from the pier.....

omarjiwa no está en línea Stack level 1
    can someone tell me how to install this properly its not working for me? application loader will not recognize it and i am using a 8310 wich folder do i open

mouseman225 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Amazing themes! The FnS is nearly flawless! Only complaints I can even think of is lack of customization for home screen icons, and I wish the icons would stay illuminated instead of just flashing in the non-FnS version. And maybe a modified FnS where instead of just one icon, you can see them all but just one is front-and-center like they're being spun on a dial in front of you. Great work though, some of the best I've seen! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

trenafisher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30DA1A71

Thumbs up We need this for the Pearl!

Quote Originally Posted by StephenGuy View Post
    Oh boy, big release here. After a few failures a while back, I reevaluated my skills as a theme builder and used up as many resources as I could and have come up with this; Modern Bold. No story behind the name. Just a lack of creative thinking after it was all said and done. Enough talk though, here's what I'm presenting to you today!

Modern Bold Custom Bottom Dock:

My goal with this one was a minimal banner, and a clean dock. Reason for this was allowing a big open space for wallpapers. Second image shows flash selector (hard as sin to catch on JL_Cmndr )

Another thing I did with this them, got rid of the plain white backgrounds! Let the pictures explain:

(sorry for crappy editing)

Every font has been changed to accommodate for this change, and so far the only niche is the call screen:

The background color can not be changed, so it is left white. All other apps (including google maps!) have visible fonts to accommodate for the dark gray background.

As a bonus, I have completed pinpoint's 'flicknslide' tutorial in composer and came up with my own variation. Icons appear from the bottom left and slide all the way to the right side of the screen. There are 10 icons total:

On top of this, I'm including 6 bonus wallpapers that go really well with this theme. They are included in the DM file along with the .svg file.

And the original:

Whew! So much to talk about. I feel like I'm rambling

OTA have been requested and will be attached as soon as I recieve them. Meanwhile please download the DM file which includes everything mentioned!

So much of this is possible thanks to pinpoint, I really owe him a big thanks for helping me through all of this and allowing me to release a theme with his flicknslide animation.

Please let me know what everyone thinks, good and bad. Every piece of critism helps as much as the comments do.

Enjoy

Special thanks to c0rinne for OTA hosting!

Any chance of us Pearl user getting a chance to try this out? This theme looks awesome!
    Last edited by azstar; 11-21-2008 at 04:54 PM. Reason: format edit
    ...Your Attitude is going to determine your Altitude....

"So Blessed"

jbrutto77 no está en línea Stack level 1
    The flick is so nice

extraducksauce no está en línea Stack level 2
    Banksy wallpapers:

Last edited by extraducksauce; 11-21-2008 at 08:26 PM.