Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast

awesome cant wait thanks man... 83xx Themes forum

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

Advertisement

awesome cant wait thanks man

mindbodysoul no está en línea Stack level 3

Looks Awesome!!!! Can't wait!! Good job!!!

phaidoz no está en línea Stack level 2
    for pearl?great!
    if u can make a 4.2 dm zip please...
    thank you in advance!!!
    ph.

codedft no está en línea Stack level 2
    Great theme. But I seem to have a problem loading mine opnto my device. I use a 8800 and I downloaded the theme unto my device. But I can't seem to find it under the themes on my device but it shows up on the application list. Any idea why??

kpozan no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by codedft View Post
    Great theme. But I seem to have a problem loading mine opnto my device. I use a 8800 and I downloaded the theme unto my device. But I can't seem to find it under the themes on my device but it shows up on the application list. Any idea why??
    What OS are you running? You probably downloaded the wrong version. The custom theme is only for OS 4.5, but the theme on page 1 can be downloaded OTA and is for OS 4.2.

Refer to post #9.

Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    i know its a 4.5 location but it is a 4.2 theme. I did upload the new version yesterday.
    I am running 4.5.0.77 now, and your custom theme looks incredible and runs very smoothly. Well done.

I appreciate all of your help earlier. I am finally beginning to understand how to us DM and windows in general.

On another note, and not to be greedy, when can we expect a modifiable version of your custom theme? I am willing to donate, and that means a heck of a lot coming from me because I am a law student...aka I owe the government $135,000 starting in 2011.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpozan View Post
    On another note, and not to be greedy, when can we expect a modifiable version of your custom theme?
    I don't think the prototype custom can be modified. If anyone's willing to say how they make their themes(icons) customizable using 4.6 then i am listening.

It might not work so well since my bottom dock is custom built already.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

I don't think the prototype custom can be modified. If anyone's willing to say how they make their themes(icons) customizable using 4.6 then i am listening.

Can we request a custom bottom dock then?

Personally, my favorite order is (from left to right): Browser, Messages, BBM, Calendar, Profiles, Keyboard Lock.

PIN/ID
    3189BF5E

pinpoint if your currently using 4.6 TDK then its very simple to make it customizable all you must do is when you highlight one of the bottom docked icons on the front screen while in theme builder then there will be a option saying "use device application order" and then it will change the icon on the bottom dock but doesnt matter because from then on that icon spot will be customizable do this to all of the ones on the bottom dock and there you go just a click away!!!!

PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    hope this helps

jakaro no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just a request. Could you make the time a little bigger I have a hard time reading it. No big issue though. Thanks

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    Just a quick question if you don't mind.

About how many hours do you have in this theme already?

I've made only one theme with custom icons using photoshop and I have quite a few hours behind it. I almost didn't want to give it away for free at the end, but the PinStack community deserves it, with all the people helping each other out.

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.
    pinpoint if your currently using 4.6 TDK then its very simple to make it customizable all you must do is when you highlight one of the bottom docked icons on the front screen while in theme builder then there will be a option saying "use device application order" and then it will change the icon on the bottom dock but doesnt matter because from then on that icon spot will be customizable do this to all of the ones on the bottom dock and there you go just a click away!!!!
    my custom animated bottom dock does allow the properties to be changed. So thats a No on customized, custom designed, custom icons. thanks for the tip though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholaus View Post
    Just a quick question if you don't mind.

About how many hours do you have in this theme already?

I've made only one theme with custom icons using photoshop and I have quite a few hours behind it. I almost didn't want to give it away for free at the end, but the PinStack community deserves it, with all the people helping each other out.

atleast 8hrs+. Mostly done after work and on my days off when i am not off doing repair jobs.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

Nicholaus no está en línea Stack level 3
    I figured around 10 hours. Great work though.

Same thing here, I only have time to mess with Plazmic after classes and work. This is the only time I have a chance to get on Pinstack and see what all is going on.

latin_teacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3057ba33
    man i cant wait when you come out with the bottom dock or the dual top and bottom dock one! im tired of having the ones with small icons on it!! damm you rock kid keep up the job!!

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast