Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

you need to change Edit->Device Settings->choose the pearl. The playground will shift to match the ... 83xx Themes forum

pinpoint no está en línea Themes Pro
    PIN/ID
    ask me.

Advertisement

you need to change Edit->Device Settings->choose the pearl. The playground will shift to match the 81xx then move the icon sets accordingly to make fit within the pearl screen.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

latin_teacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3057ba33
    Hey lovin' the themes! Just saw the new storm themes for the curve and the pearl and they look hot! Was wondering if you are going to be the first one on here to make one for fellow pinstackers! Keep up the great job!

-nelly~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    I haven't seen anything yet. Besides I'm busy trying to de-mystify some of the themes out there. Post some links.

Quote Originally Posted by latin_teacher View Post
    Hey lovin' the themes! Just saw the new storm themes for the curve and the pearl and they look hot! Was wondering if you are going to be the first one on here to make one for fellow pinstackers! Keep up the great job!

-nelly~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

StephenGuy no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    30636d59
    If it helps you on your quest, I just got done completing the flicknslide tutorial, you can have more than 5 objects now successfully created a .svg and used it on a live 8310 theme that included 10 sliding icons.

Hope this helps and good luck, I look forward to your work!
    -Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

PIN/ID
    ask me.
    That is great news! I will keep experimenting for a while before a new theme is created.
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    If you think that's hot wait till you see this one. Well, in case you haven't seen it yet . I'm working on a similar one to that one but will take some time . Anyways, I don't mean to hijack Pinpoint's thread. On another note, what's up with the hostility with these ungrateful leechers? sheesh! Come on people please give Pinpoint a lot of credit and by a lot I do mean A LOT! he did not only provide us with the icon pack but also the banners and the theme file; what else do you want from that? Do some research and build your own theme if it bothers you so much. Please don't be lazy and do some reading. It just ticks me off so much that people are so damn ungrateful and yes I do agree with Pinpoint it is a very sad day. He made these themes to please if not every damn soul out there who was requesting a special version yet someone dares to say he's rude for not answering unlike you Pinpoint's a busy person who's probably trying to make better themes for you leecher to get for free because you're too lazy to make your own. Anyways, enough of my rant here. Thank you so much once again Pinpoint for all the great supplies you have provided us with and I for one am very thankful for all the generous contributions and tutorials you have given us. I would like to personally thank you and also the rest of the theme makers who make these threads so popular. Please don't get discouraged by that moronic statement and continue with your valuable work.
    Last edited by azstar; 10-28-2008 at 11:23 AM. Reason: format edit

Heavy Fluid no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks for posting the icons/items used in your theme. They all look very nice!! Great work!!

latin_teacher no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    3057ba33
    Well this theme rocks! Thus far the only bold one I use. The icons are nice and big on it and I love it! Hey does anyone know where I can get a vid to make my own themes? Any ideas? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ugot2go123 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Nice

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpoint View Post
    something is seriously wrong with opera mini if you use the boldcopycat theme. Menu pops then disappears half a second later. All other themes done before work well with opera, copycat is failing, other programs such as viigo and google maps seem to work flawlessly.

I am going to say its probably something to do with the way this theme is designed. Theme builder 4.6 has a few more options available that were not available on 4.5(previous themes). Maybe that is the root of the problem.

I know this post is old and you may know this by now, but just in case you didn't, the problem is the transparent menus. Opera mini and themes with transparent menus always behave like this, it's an opera problem...nothing wrong with your theme

I am using your pink bold theme now, thanks for sharing I was in need of something new
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

rsevani no está en línea Stack level 1
    thanks a lot for this theme, it is awesome.

lamoglinsgal no está en línea Stack level 3
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

First, thank you for taking the time to put these together, and for sharing with all of us!

I love the boldly pink but was wondering if you had any plans for bottom dock, L or zen in the pink.

Thank you again! Awesome work!

dvonblack no está en línea Stack level 1
    CAN someone make that pink for os4.2 or in grey

eakrish no está en línea Stack level 1
    cam u make the bottom line theme for 4.2 OTA please?

tom1l21 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hey guys, I took pinpoints theme and modified it a bit, what do you all think?

Add the H in front of both links since I can't post links yet.

ttp://img396.imageshack.us/my.php?image=energyblisssfy7.jpg

ttp://rapidshare.com/files/164751193/com_plazmic_theme_Bold_Icon_BBAlpha_Sans_20_9.zip

ttp://rapidshare.com/files/164751365/com_plazmic_theme_Bold_Icon_BBCasual_23_10.zip

Both themes allow for customizing the fonts and changing lock screen background. The only fonts that are locked are the menu fonts and the dialog fonts. If you decide to use the default fonts both themes are set for, for Alpha Sans, use size 9 and for Casual use 10.
    Last edited by tom1l21; 11-17-2008 at 03:58 PM.