Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45

Per many requests, I have made a Today Plus version of my Bold In Bloom ... 83xx Themes forum

  1. #1
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702

    83xx/87xx/88xx: Bold In Bloom Today Plus Flick N Slide

    Advertisement



    Per many requests, I have made a Today Plus version of my Bold In Bloom Theme. There are four lines of text and the icons still slide from the left to the right in the Flick N Slide style. So here ya go and I hope you like it. Enjoy


    Icons are: Messages, Browser, Address Book, SMS and MMS, BB Messenger, Media, Calendar and Phone Log

    This is for 4.5 and up. Hope you like it.. Enjoy



















    83xx OTA Link

    87xx OTA Link

    88xx OTA Link


    Last edited by pdxmatts; 06-12-2009 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Added 88xx OTA Link

  2. #2
    bluefairy1971's Avatar
    bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    399
    Very very nice~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  3. #3
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    OTA has been requested. Will let you know when I get them.

  4. #4
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Oh, this version looks cool too! Can't wait to try it!
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  5. #5
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    OTA links have been added. Enjoy

  6. #6
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    Downloaded it, I have an issue with the messages banner, the parenthesis overlaps, meaning is says Messages (8 Unread) and the left parenthesis overlaps onto the last s in messages. Also many of my calendar entries run over the flick n slide icons making them a little more difficult to see.

    I'll just switch back to your original bold in bloom....still love that one
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  7. #7
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    I had that font issue while making it and I fixed it. But, it should not have been on this link. See my second screenshot, that is directly from my phone and it does not overlap. Not sure what happened. I will send Cherri another file. About the icons, The only thing I can think of is to have one Today item. I will fool around with it and see. Thanks for the heads up.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  8. #8
    azstar's Avatar
    azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    12,882
    When I went to download it this morning, the links came up 404 error. I saw that the "pdxmatts" was missing from the link and added that and then was able to get the version with the issues I mentioned. Maybe there was more that needed to be changed in the links.....idk....maybe they are still wrong
    Twitter? My Apps List

    Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

  9. #9
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Ok Azstar, I have changed the theme up to address the problems that you found. I hope you like this one better. It looks better on my Curve this way and the icons do not overlap the messages anymore. Hope you like it.

    Anyone who has downloaded the previous links, please re-download for the corrections. I have requested new ota links and will let you know when they are up. Thanks

  10. #10
    njot0's Avatar
    njot0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6

    Problem with this theme

    Hi,
    I have a problem using this theme. I have BB 8700g with 4.5 OS and I installed this theme but now I can't access apllication list (the menu with all icons for applications, settings, etc.)

    I am new to BB (just got it a couple of days ago), so this is maybe a stupid question (:-), but how can I access application list? is there any key, shortcut or whatever?
    When I scroll with thumb scroller I can only access Messages, Browser, Phone log, Media, but not other applications and settings...

    Thanx
    njot0

  11. #11
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by njot0 View Post
    Hi,
    I have a problem using this theme. I have BB 8700g with 4.5 OS and I installed this theme but now I can't access apllication list (the menu with all icons for applications, settings, etc.)

    I am new to BB (just got it a couple of days ago), so this is maybe a stupid question (:-), but how can I access application list? is there any key, shortcut or whatever?
    When I scroll with thumb scroller I can only access Messages, Browser, Phone log, Media, but not other applications and settings...

    Thanx
    njot0
    Yes, you can change a convenience key to applications and use that to access it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to add an application icon to a custom theme. Try that and see if it works for you.

  12. #12
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Ok, OTA links are up now for the 83xx and 87xx. I am still waiting for the 88xx. I will let you know when that one is available.

  13. #13
    njot0's Avatar
    njot0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Yes, you can change a convenience key to applications and use that to access it. Unfortunately I haven't been able to figure out how to add an application icon to a custom theme. Try that and see if it works for you.
    Thanx, but how can I change a convenience key to applications if I can't access applications and settings at all?

  14. #14
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Quote Originally Posted by njot0 View Post
    Thanx, but how can I change a convenience key to applications if I can't access applications and settings at all?
    Umm! Never been asked that before. Try to download this theme ota
    OTA TODAY . Then access applications and then change your convenience key and save. Make sure it works and then go to Options and then themes and go back to the Bold in Bloom and it should work. I hope

  15. #15
    njot0's Avatar
    njot0 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Umm! Never been asked that before. Try to download this theme ota OTA TODAY. Then access applications and then change your convenience key and save. Make sure it works and then go to Options and then themes and go back to the Bold in Bloom and it should work. I hope
    I've downloaded this theme, it said "application successfully installed" and nothing happened! This new theme didn't activate upon download, so I am still stuck with Bold in Bloom theme and unable to access settings...

    Do you have any other suggestions?

    Thanx

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •