HEY FOLKS - Been a while since I have built a new theme, been enjoying ... 83xx Themes forum

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5

83xx 4.5 only GI JOE Theme with bottom Banner

Advertisement

HEY FOLKS - Been a while since I have built a new theme, been enjoying the summer outdoors instead of indoors and was working on the whole finding a job thing (starting my new one MONDAY!!!!!). Anyway, some of us here finally discovered a way to put banner items anywhere on the screen of a curve instead of just towards the top. Not a huge find, but certainly a neat one. So here is my first theme in a while and my first one on a curve with the BANNER ON THE BOTTOM!!! Just to let you stackers know, this was not the easiest or the most perfect process. The icons are the precision icons, but you will probably notice they are a little smaller than normal, and I had a time trying to get the focus icon on the apps screen right. Anyway, it works on my phone and this is still a trial and error process but let me know what you guys think. As always, all icons on the homescreen are user defined and the dock is my "auto-hider" version, hides by itself. Let me know what you think!!!

Get it Here

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    very nice! thanks for sharing andy!!

bucksway no está en línea Stack level 1
    Good themes
    BlackBerry8320/4.5.0.52 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/179

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    This is nice! When my 8320 gets here this week I'm gonna have to download this one for sure!!

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by holster27 View Post
    HEY FOLKS - Been a while since I have built a new theme, been enjoying the summer outdoors instead of indoors and was working on the whole finding a job thing (starting my new one MONDAY!!!!!). Anyway, some of us here finally discovered a way to put banner items anywhere on the screen of a curve instead of just towards the top. Not a huge find, but certainly a neat one. So here is my first theme in a while and my first one on a curve with the BANNER ON THE BOTTOM!!! Just to let you stackers know, this was not the easiest or the most perfect process. The icons are the precision icons, but you will probably notice they are a little smaller than normal, and I had a time trying to get the focus icon on the apps screen right. Anyway, it works on my phone and this is still a trial and error process but let me know what you guys think. As always, all icons on the homescreen are user defined and the dock is my "auto-hider" version, hides by itself. Let me know what you think!!!

Get it Here
    Nice one Andy- been a while, what with taking care of scoots and looking for work-definitely curious as to how you worked out the banner thing. Been playing with a G1, anxious to start creating themes for android devices soon- trying to get geared up for it now-chris
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; T-Mobile G1 Build/CRC1) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

curve1967 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Wicked theme holster. Hope to try a bottom banner myself soon, maybe after I figure out composer LOL.

abbafan1978 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Too bad the movie was no way as good as this theme. Good work!