Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

oh and at the top right it used to have the tmo in green and ... 83xx Themes forum

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Advertisement

oh and at the top right it used to have the tmo in green and edge, it was gone as well..but seriously, thank you for a great theme, i dont think i will ever find anything as cool as BALLS TO THE WALLS...unless you use the lock screen from reflections on the menu screen (applications) in origanal balls i also really like the incoming call screen on reflections acutually i like the reflections theme alot but for me the message home screen is just a little to lite blue for me and i really like bouncing icons
    Thank you again
    camshafter

holster27 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    303721d5
    OK, you two, i think i got it fixed. Let me know. Cam - as far as the network and carrier parts in the banner, i usually get rid of those just to avoid clutter. Hope that's ok. Also added the bounce back.

Balls 2 the walls 8300 4.5 UPDATED by request

camshafter no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Ok, thanks for the fix, life is good again. Looking forward to any new themes you might make. Do you have your own web site we can buy your work? It would be money well spent

Camshafter
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

bill16 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    sorry no
    Thank you very much!I do hope I wasn't a nag or a bother.I just couldn't stop myself after seeing it.Thank you again.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by camshafter View Post
    Ok, thanks for the fix, life is good again. Looking forward to any new themes you might make. Do you have your own web site we can buy your work? It would be money well spent

Camshafter
    I have thought about it, but I don't have a library large enough to really put a good site together and I always find it hard to do when you have such a great source like the stacks where people can come for original work.

PIN/ID
    303721d5
    Quote Originally Posted by bill16 View Post
    Thank you very much!I do hope I wasn't a nag or a bother.I just couldn't stop myself after seeing it.Thank you again.
    No problem, always like the critiques and any quirks that I may have missed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12