ct5694 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    n/a

Question Re: 8300/Curve OTA Themes

Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo
    pink skullz - for angeleyes in the request thread
    sorry guys -- i'll make some more manly ones

OTA link here

*** special note to those running the today themes where the themer has put SMS/MMS as one of your choices...you MUST go into message applications/click menu/choose options/then general options. scroll down to the bottom and make sure that email and sms is SEPARATED not THEME CONTROLLED ***
    i really like this theme, but is there anyway to revise this to a zen style???? thanks in advance!!!!

rpfeffer no está en línea Stack level 1

Re: 8300/Curve Theme Request

Would love to see a penn state theme!

asdf12321 no está en línea Stack level 2

Hello all.
    I have a request I'm hoping its not much of a bother: I'd like for any kind soul to post the Curve vendor themes that can be unlocked. I'd unlock them myself except I'm stuck because I'm using a curve that was originally from one provider, on a new provider which doesn't officially has that model, and therefore would not offer me any support in case I screw up, and I don't even know what OS version to download, as my current provider is not listed.
    Thanks a million!

dargewrd no está en línea Stack level 2

can anyone make me chicago cubs theme for blackberry curve 8300 by att
    Ryan

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by asdf12321
    Hello all.
    I have a request I'm hoping its not much of a bother: I'd like for any kind soul to post the Curve vendor themes that can be unlocked. I'd unlock them myself except I'm stuck because I'm using a curve that was originally from one provider, on a new provider which doesn't officially has that model, and therefore would not offer me any support in case I screw up, and I don't even know what OS version to download, as my current provider is not listed.
    Thanks a million!
    asdf - what you are asking for hasn't or rather pretty much can't be done

what provider OS do you have on your BB? so what you are saying, really, is that your provider doesn't sell the curve, yet, and so they will not offer up any tech support for your device if you screw it up?? LOL...that's what we do here

if you would like some help unlocking the vendor themes, please PM me ... i'll help ya

you do not HAVE to match the OS for your BB with your current provider/carrier

otherwise you are gonna be stuck with these awesome custom themes

asdf12321 no está en línea Stack level 2

cherrichiodo: Thank you SO much for your reply.
    I currently live in Mexico, where there are some BB models to choose from, but not the curve. I bought mine from an AT&T representative in a shoping mall during a trip to the US, and paid a few extra bucks to have it subsidy unlocked so it can work with my carrier in Mexico. Its still branded with the AT&T logo showing every time I power up or shut it down, but I don't mind that terribly. It came with BB Dimension Icon, BB DImension Zen and BB Dimension Today as preloaded themes.
    Now, my wireless provider did warned me several times against using a model that they don't support, but so far I can send and receive emails and use the browser, which is basically why I got it in the first place.
    If I understand you correctly, I don't have to install an AT&T OS as long as its the current version and I don't mind another carrier branding?
    Also, this might be a stupid question, but I'm not a technical person at all: If I install a carrier/provider OS, won't my device become subsidy locked to that provider?
    Again, thank you kindly for your time and help.

joehash no está en línea Stack level 2

Can someone make a theme that looks like the 8820/world edition themes used in the ads (the one with the building wallpaper)

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA

Quote Originally Posted by asdf12321
    cherrichiodo: Thank you SO much for your reply.
    I currently live in Mexico, where there are some BB models to choose from, but not the curve. I bought mine from an AT&T representative in a shoping mall during a trip to the US, and paid a few extra bucks to have it subsidy unlocked so it can work with my carrier in Mexico. Its still branded with the AT&T logo showing every time I power up or shut it down, but I don't mind that terribly. It came with BB Dimension Icon, BB DImension Zen and BB Dimension Today as preloaded themes.
    Now, my wireless provider did warned me several times against using a model that they don't support, but so far I can send and receive emails and use the browser, which is basically why I got it in the first place.
    If I understand you correctly, I don't have to install an AT&T OS as long as its the current version and I don't mind another carrier branding?
    Also, this might be a stupid question, but I'm not a technical person at all: If I install a carrier/provider OS, won't my device become subsidy locked to that provider?
    Again, thank you kindly for your time and help.

installing the OS will not change the branding on your phone...it will still be an ATT phone.

dlovetro no está en línea Stack level 1

Can you do a UFC theme?

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

Re: 8300/Curve Themes

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes
    Steve - can u post this wallpaper for us? Or did I miss it in the Walls thread? thx
    I love the Vista theme, but is there anyway to get rid of the first section with the icons to the left. I like to have them all on my main screen all of the time.

Thanks!

jscottbarnes no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    No-More

i don't think so... that first screen is the launch point... u could just lv it on the screen with all the apps present and not hit the Esc key from that point... that should keep u there most of the time

------------
    ~ jscott
    iPhone 3G & BOLD

adamjay79 no está en línea Stack level 3

Quote Originally Posted by jscottbarnes
    i don't think so... that first screen is the launch point... u could just lv it on the screen with all the apps present and not hit the Esc key from that point... that should keep u there most of the time
    That's too bad. I love the theme, but do not like the "launch point" as you call it.

TechGeekGirl no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID

Does anyone know if there is any curve themes that are NOT today but the ICON format??

jimmypage1764 no está en línea Stack level 1

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~could anybody make a halo 3 theme that would be great thanks

Page 4 of 66 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast