Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok rcbjr, I have read this whole thread and have tried virtually ... 83xx Themes forum

jsternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    23DFE188

Re: 8300/Curve Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ ok rcbjr, I have read this whole thread and have tried virtually everything to solve my problem. I too am getting the "no app..." Error BUT, I uploaded the tmo curve device package (4.2.2) and also have the desktop manager at 4.2.2. BUT, nothing is working. I even tried downloading and unzipping the theme files somewhere else besides my desktop (like you recomended) and yet, still the same error. Is it something that I am doing wrong? I am really confused. Any help would be great!

yrarring no está en línea Stack level 1

Does anyone else have problems using the TODAY theme? I'm running the 4.2 OS and using the standard TODAY theme that came with my 8320. If I have events for tomorrow, they only show up with the DATE and the event on the home screen. I have to turn the phone off or go into OPTIONS and manually update the time for my events to refresh on the home screen page. I've called Blackberry and they couldn't fix it. I'm wondering if anyone else has this issue or if it's a flaw with my phone. I didn't start having the problem until I upgraded to the new OS via the T-Mobile download. Thanks!

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Are you saying that when they don't update from Date only to Time at midnight? have you tried just scrolling over the event? If I change an event time or sometimes in your situation, I have to scroll past the event to get it to update the home screen.

If the event is not for the current date, it will show the date only on the home screen You have to open the calendar (Click on Calendar, not the event) and depending on the default view you will be able to see the time.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

elainecazares no está en línea Stack level 1

Help!
    I Just Bought My Bb Curve 8310 And Im Trying To Put A Theme But The Theme Isnt Unzipping! Can Someone Help Me! Plz!

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by elainecazares View Post
    Help!
    I Just Bought My Bb Curve 8310 And Im Trying To Put A Theme But The Theme Isnt Unzipping! Can Someone Help Me! Plz!
    Did you download the theme to your PC and then right click and left click on "Extract All" to desktop or someplace where you can find the unzipped file later?
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

ALkaTraZ no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247fc316

Re: 8300/Curve Themes

Quote Originally Posted by Rcbjr View Post
    This indication is typical of trying to add an application/theme without having installed a version of the Handheld Software on your PC.

Rcbjr.
    i had an 8300 n had themes n everythin on it....it broke n i ended up havin to buy a nu one bt i ddnt get da desktop manager cd for dis one....does it matter or no???? the thing is dat im gettin da same message!!

booty2diie4 no está en línea Stack level 1

hey i really really want a theme of heath ledger and josh lucas if you pleasee make it for me any one of you who know how to. Thank you soo muchh

ideviousx1 no está en línea Stack level 1

i love the ibn2c2 (the one that looks like the iphone) that i download on the OTA page..but when im using opera mini and i click on MENU, the options wont stay. its as if the menu fades behind the page. im not sure if this makes any sense. is there anyway to fix it? thats the only theme that i noticed had that problem.

windofchaoz no está en línea Stack level 1
    hey guys i have been trying to add themes to my curve but it keeps saying no additional applications were found for your device i have tried everything, i updated the software and i put the alx and cod files in the same folder it still doesn't work and still gives me the no additional application were found for your device. if it helps the theme im trying to put in is the suare8300. someone
    please help me, this sucks.

can some one just put the square8300 for a ota dl? Thanks
    Last edited by cherrichiodo; 03-08-2008 at 11:18 PM.

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by ideviousx1 View Post
    i love the ibn2c2 (the one that looks like the iphone) that i download on the OTA page..but when im using opera mini and i click on MENU, the options wont stay. its as if the menu fades behind the page. im not sure if this makes any sense. is there anyway to fix it? thats the only theme that i noticed had that problem.
    its a known issue with transparent menus. sorry

cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Quote Originally Posted by windofchaoz View Post
    hey guys i have been trying to add themes to my curve but it keeps saying no additional applications were found for your device i have tried everything, i updated the software and i put the alx and cod files in the same folder it still doesn't work and still gives me the no additional application were found for your device. if it helps the theme im trying to put in is the suare8300. someone
    please help me, this sucks.

can some one just put the square8300 for a ota dl? Thanks
    the device software MUST be installed on your PC for DM/application loader to work properly

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html

Snugglej no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am using the iCurve theme which I love but I have a problem when I let the theme decide it puts them into the message application and on the home page the SMS and MMS text disappears but the button is still there.

Also the font on the menus are really small and I was wondering if it could be made any bigger???

I really love this theme and would love to use it more.

Also is there a way to make one that uses the blackberry Microsoft Enterprise Communicator on the front screen??

dAtaFoRm no está en línea Stack level 1
    I hope someone can help me. I am creating a today theme using Theme Developer 4.6 on Vista. I cannot get the applications screen background to show up on my TMO/8320 or the 8300/8320 simulators running 4.2.2. Everything else is exactly as expected. I double checked the file and it matches dimensions and PNG format as the home screen, incoming calls and lock screen.

Also does anybody know where I could get an overview of the Simulator event log codes? Depending on which simulator I use depends on the errors.

Any help would be much appreciated! Thank you in advance.
    dAtaFoRm :D

If the automobile followed the same development cycle as the computer,
    a Rolls-Royce would cost $100, get a million mpg and explode once a year killing everyone inside.

~Robert Cringely

rook1379 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Can anyone tell me where I can find the Plazmic theme reader for my phone. I have the 8300 curve.

Braindead90 no está en línea Stack level 1
    My curve keeps on telling me "No additional applications designed for your device were found" I believe I followed the steps to adding new themes
    What am I doing wrong?
    I have a 8310 Curve

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast