Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

What is the error you are getting? Is it the "No App . . . ... 83xx Themes forum

Rcbjr no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Re: 8300/Curve Theme Problems/Issues

Advertisement

What is the error you are getting? Is it the "No App . . . . " error message? If so, then just go your carrier's Download Website and Download and install the Device Software Package to your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer
    Can’t Install theme via DM?No Additional Apps Found for Your Device
    Links to Usefull KB Articles

njg
    njg no está en línea Stack level 1

"No App..." error message. Hi guys I read through he entire thread and I have a Curve from T-Mobile (8320). I love the themes you guy shave but every time I try to load it through the app loader I get that error. My DM is 4.2.2 and I got the phone on the 15th of this month and I know this has to be the updated OS (my curve has 4.2.2 also). Any help in what can I do to solve this issue would be helpful.
    One more thing, I have some themes from some other place downloaded OTA and they show up every time I am trying to install the themes downloaded from this place. I cannot sleep without know the solution :-)
    P.S. love this site!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by njg View Post
    "No App..." error message. Hi guys I read through he entire thread and I have a Curve from T-Mobile (8320). I love the themes you guy shave but every time I try to load it through the app loader I get that error. My DM is 4.2.2 and I got the phone on the 15th of this month and I know this has to be the updated OS (my curve has 4.2.2 also). Any help in what can I do to solve this issue would be helpful.
    One more thing, I have some themes from some other place downloaded OTA and they show up every time I am trying to install the themes downloaded from this place. I cannot sleep without know the solution :-)
    P.S. love this site!
    Try the post above yours, depending on your error it just may help.

manta360 no está en línea Stack level 1

I keep trying to install themes for my 8310 and get this message:

No additional Applications designed for your device have been found

I have read through the forums and downloaded the software and the newest desktop manager. Any suggestions?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You haven't downloaded the Device Software package for you 8130, in addition to Desktop Manager, and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites
    You Ask, We Will Answer

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Do I need anything in order to use these themes on my curve 8320?? Thanks
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Probably not, any 8300 theme should work on the 8320.

Rcbjr.
    You Ask, We Will Answer

lusciouslee no está en línea Stack level 1

I need help! i had an 8100 fr TMO and i could download themes with no problem now that i have a curve i get the no apps error message when i try to download them to my phone. I know everyone says to download the newest version of software but when i go to tmobile there is no download button, a page that tells me how to check if i need the newest software shows up and i have no option of downloading anything! Please help is it me is it my laptop?

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

Well, I'm Pretty sure that there is a Curve Software Package ready for download. Try this thread for the links, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites. But you definitely need to install the Device Software on your PC to get rid of that error message.

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava

Quote Originally Posted by lusciouslee View Post
    I need help! i had an 8100 fr TMO and i could download themes with no problem now that i have a curve i get the no apps error message when i try to download them to my phone. I know everyone says to download the newest version of software but when i go to tmobile there is no download button, a page that tells me how to check if i need the newest software shows up and i have no option of downloading anything! Please help is it me is it my laptop?
    You can also try following this thread:
    http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...ere_found.html
    See the Official Latest OS threads updated regularly for All Devices.
    Forum Rules
    PinStack Trust Guide

lusciouslee no está en línea Stack level 1

Thank you Rcbjr and Lavagirl for your help. I decided to just get the themes OTA instead of the zip files and it worked wonderfully. But just wanted to say thank you for the help!!

nmadd no está en línea Stack level 3

I have a question regarding the TMO pink theme and shortcut keys. The B key opens the internet browser on every other theme except this one. However, the W key does still open the carrier browser.

This is the same for everybody correct? I've noticed many screenshots with this theme and no browser icon, so I'm assuming everybody is using a shortcut. Do you just use the carrier browser and go from there? I find it more than a little annoying that I cannot default to my bookmarks upon opening with the carrier browser.

pammuela no está en línea Stack level 1

Newbie here - just got my blackberry curve (had it about a week now) and downloaded some of the themes from this website. I was able to install them with no problem, but one of them(the Mickey Mouse theme) it looks geat, but everytime I hit options it locks up and options won't open. Nothing happens, it just hangs there. Nothing else seems to be affected, I can make and receive calls etc. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

windofchaoz no está en línea Stack level 1

Can any body help me.

i down load the audi 8300Theme on to my PC, unzip the file, then tried to down load it on to my 8300 but it doesn't work.

It's telling me "no additional applications designed for your device were found"

Doesnt anyone know how to fix this problem

PIN/ID
    PM - Ask

You probably haven't downloaded the Device Software package for your BlackBerry and installed it on your PC. You can find it by following the link for your carrier in this thread, BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites

Rcbjr
    You Ask, We Will Answer

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast