Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Aww it's so cute. I'm downloading it right now... 83xx Themes forum

antoinetteL3 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Aww it's so cute. I'm downloading it right now

glamswagger no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E5FE7
    I love this theme. Its so well made. Thank you!!!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Just an FYI, I have updated the zip files with an adjustment that I made to the size of the font. I made it a tad bigger and it looks better to me. Please re-download if you would like the update.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Just an FYI, I have updated the zip files with an adjustment that I made to the size of the font. I made it a tad bigger and it looks better to me. Please re-download if you would like the update.
    Oh that's wonderful, I was going to request that. Will definitely redownload later.

I have updated once again because I was told that it was hard to see the signal meter and battery meter. So, I have made them alittle darker. I have updated the zip file and will ask to have the ota links updated too. I think that will do it for the corrections.

jhennd no está en línea Stack level 2
    very cute

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    For some reason the ota is not working, I mean it downloads and everyhting but when I go to themes on my phone it cannot be found. And I am running 4.5. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Well, I was wrong about the corrections. I noticed later that my battery meter was still full and I had my bb on all day, so I went to the TMO theme to check. Low and behold the battery was down to two bars, but my Chococat battery was full. I quickly realized that when I darkened the battery color, it had an effect on the battery and it was not working. I have changed the signal meter and the battery to ones that are easier to see and WORKING! Thanks for your patience and please re-download, I would hate to have your BB battery go dead because of me. Thanks and Sorry!

New shot of new battery the signal meter is different too, my uma is on in the screenshot so you won't see it:

Quote Originally Posted by bluefairy1971 View Post
    For some reason the ota is not working, I mean it downloads and everyhting but when I go to themes on my phone it cannot be found. And I am running 4.5. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    I tied the OTA to see if it did it to mine and you are right, the theme is not showing up, so I will email Cherri, to update the OTA for me. Thanks for letting me know.

Thumbs up

I tied the OTA to see if it did it to mine and you are right, the theme is not showing up, so I will email Cherri, to update the OTA for me. Thanks for letting me know.
    Thank you and thanks for the theme! i know that creating these themes takes a lot of work and time and i appreciate all you theme makers for sharing.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Well, I was wrong about the corrections. I noticed later that my battery meter was still full and I had my bb on all day, so I went to the TMO theme to check. Low and behold the battery was down to two bars, but my Chococat battery was full. I quickly realized that when I darkened the battery color, it had an effect on the battery and it was not working. I have changed the signal meter and the battery to ones that are easier to see and WORKING! Thanks for your patience and please re-download, I would hate to have your BB battery go dead because of me. Thanks and Sorry!

New shot of new battery the signal meter is different too, my uma is on in the screenshot so you won't see it:

Looking Good

UPDATE for the Chococat 4.5 Theme

I noticed that my battery meter was still full and I had my bb on all day, so I went to the TMO theme to check. Low and behold the battery was down to two bars, but my Chococat battery was full. I quickly realized that when I darkened the battery color, it had an effect on the battery and it was not working. I have changed the signal meter and the battery to ones that are easier to see and WORKING! Thanks for your patience and please re-download, I would hate to have your BB battery go dead because of my theme. Thanks and Sorry!

You need to use the zip file to re-download for now. The OTA is not updated yet! Go HERE to re-download from the first post.

joeperrin212 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    245DA445
    Thanks for the update!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Thanks love it!
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

glamswagger no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    249E5FE7
    lol I'm at work with a dead berry thanks to you!!! LOL its ok...thankz for the fix
    **__________________**<----insert sarcastic remark here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast