ask me.

Advertisement

nice work! Welcome back!
    dcrin3.com
    One Second Coming
    1s-
    Tour - 9/6/9 | ~3pm

nisialana no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~this theme is awesome. OTA link would be great for the 83xx

nisialana no está en línea Stack level 1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~im sorry, I just saw the OTA link and I downloaded it. It is gorgeous. What a talent

prodigyfuji no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

gorgeous!

yanic no está en línea Stack level 1
    awesome work man only i have a problem i have a curve 8320 and it OS 4.5 on the home screen i only get 5 icons at the bottom of the screen internet, media, it skips a space then address book , bb messenger and missed calls is there a way for me to add more icons to the home screen or rearrange it cause how i used to do it b4 doesnt work,
    thanks alot in advance

oh and my message dont preview like your in that screenshot it only says messages with a space under it
    Last edited by yanic; 11-05-2008 at 04:50 PM.

live4swell no está en línea Stack level 1
    pdxmatts: could you email me the wallpapers for the home and locked screen? Thanks a lot.

live4swell@gmail.com

bcbbanga4l no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    24ac973e
    nice theme

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Nice themes and wallpapers! Keep it up!

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by yanic View Post
    awesome work man only i have a problem i have a curve 8320 and it OS 4.5 on the home screen i only get 5 icons at the bottom of the screen internet, media, it skips a space then address book , bb messenger and missed calls is there a way for me to add more icons to the home screen or rearrange it cause how i used to do it b4 doesnt work,
    thanks alot in advance

oh and my message dont preview like your in that screenshot it only says messages with a space under it
    Try going to your options in messages and choose seperate. That will seperateypur messages from your sms and mms messages and your icon will then appear on the homescreen. Unfortunately you can't customize your homescreen icons with the 4.5 builder. I just started using the 4.6 builder, but I haven't quite figured out how to get the customized homescreen to work.

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by lordhavmercy View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~i would love to try this theme but I'm not sure u put the apps icon on the home screen for us 8700 users. We need that to get to the other icons because we don't have the apps button.
    In answer to this problem, try switching your front or left side convenience keys to give you the application list before you load the theme onto your phone. Then when you load the theme, you can still get your applications.

Hope this helps!

PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    For some reason, my WAP browser icon is in the application list but it doesn't appear on the home screen. This is for my 8700 model. Any suggestions?

yanic no está en línea Stack level 1
    Thanks so much for the reply that worked for me
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Try going to your options in messages and choose seperate. That will seperateypur messages from your sms and mms messages and your icon will then appear on the homescreen. Unfortunately you can't customize your homescreen icons with the 4.5 builder. I just started using the 4.6 builder, but I haven't quite figured out how to get the customized homescreen to work.

swiggles no está en línea Stack level 1
    i love this theme! i like the wallpapers too. could you make it so that the homescreen wallpapers is the same when the phone is locked and is my choice? id also like it to have the standard icons. and the bottom icons are the first set of icons in the menu. i have a 8830, do you think you could make that for me? that would be awesome!
    Last edited by swiggles; 12-23-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123