Am having so problems with 4.5 themes and i have posted about in other parts ... 83xx Themes forum

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3

4.5 Themes

Advertisement

Am having so problems with 4.5 themes and i have posted about in other parts of the board but i haven't had anyone answer me about them. So my question is this, is there anyway to change where the icons are on 4.5 themes. I have DL so many of them, but i can't seem to change what icons are where! Its like i have to keep what icons the maker of the theme had on the home screen. Then on others 4.5 themes i will DL them but then some of the icons are missing. But am guess that this is cause i don't have BB Messenger, PTT, ect. So those icons are missing. Anyways there are some really cool 4.5 themes coming out and i want to use theme but if i can't change what my home screen icons are going to be then i don't want to use them. i'd soon stay with 4.2 so that i can change where the icons are.
    So if someone could tell me what am doing wrong or tell me how to fix this that would be great!!

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    With the new theme builder, "custom" themes can be created. The downside to these is that the homescreen icons can't be changed. You could contact the theme creator, some of them are willing to do custom versions of their themes with the icons you want, for a reasonable fee. Icons for 3rd party apps can't be used in custom style themes at all. Hopefully the next release of the theme builder will allow some changes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by azstar View Post
    With the new theme builder, "custom" themes can be created. The downside to these is that the homescreen icons can't be changed. You could contact the theme creator, some of them are willing to do custom versions of their themes with the icons you want, for a reasonable fee. Icons for 3rd party apps can't be used in custom style themes at all. Hopefully the next release of the theme builder will allow some changes.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

perfectly put.
    I would definitely say get ahold of the theme artist you are most intrested in and ask them if they would be so kind as to make you a custom build. I've done this for a couple of people and (as long as your not asking for a complete rebuild of the theme) I've been more then happy to meet individual peoples needs.

never hurts to ask.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey

che17 no está en línea Stack level 3
    yeah am going to have to try that, there is a "daft punk" theme that i really want so i will contact the maker and see is he/she can help me out.
    But is there any really pro/con to not being able to change theme icon places?

luciferseamus no está en línea Device Pro
    not really it's just a button away from getting all of your icons.

I guess if there is a missing icon or an icon for something your never going to use it may be a bit pointless but it won't be detrimental or anything.
    "If you ever lose your keys in a river of molten lava, let 'em go, cus' man, they're gone!!"-Jack Handey