hey looking for a repsol theme.. would like to know if any one has one ... 83xx Themes forum

beason2005 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    31C93AAb

2007 honda repsol theme request

Advertisement

hey looking for a repsol theme.. would like to know if any one has one or if some one can make one, please. would like a nice 3d looking repsol like it coming out of the disply and orange and black colors maybe like parts like exhaust for setting or something please let me know if any one can do this. also would like it to be similar to the bb bold theme..

odus no está en línea Stack level 1
    lol thats asking for alot. try getting the theme builder stuff its not hard at all. i have an integra one i made and it was easy for me so my sugestion is try ur self that way its exactly the way u want.

PIN/ID
    31C93AAb
    yea i know but iam willing to pay some one for it i have no idea on how to even do it. if any one can help it would be greatly appreciated

well i could make a basic one for u if u get pics that u want i would need 3 homescreen,locked screen and incoming call. if u get pics and i figure out how to load it to the internet ill do it. im not sure how to get all the crazy icons i have some but i dont like them hard to see it all correct.

PIN/ID
    31C93AAb
    see i can send u the pics the main thing is i realy like the icons from the bold i would realy like those icons if possible thats the part i dont understand or know how to do on the theme builder i was messing with it all night last night trying to fig it out just wasent hapening for me.. do you know where i can get those icons from.. after messing with it last night i think i probualy could do it but just need those icons..

by the way its for a 8330 alltel phn dont know if that matters or not..
    Last edited by azstar; 11-01-2008 at 09:25 PM. Reason: double post

use google u might get lucky. only icons i have are a black set and a set of iphone ones i had a hard time tracking down but i searched the hell out of google. im sure if u get those ull be gold making the themes is fun in my opinion