Bonjour, je voudrais supprimer sonneries et images que je n(utilise pas, mais ces fichiers sont ... Francophone de Smartphone forum

DDY
    DDY no está en línea Stack level 1

Question memoire 8700

Bonjour,

je voudrais supprimer sonneries et images que je n(utilise pas, mais ces fichiers sont protegés.
    existe t'il une solution ? j'ai un petit probleme de place memoire sur un 8700f.
    avec mes remerciements
    @+

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Blog Entries

Re: memoire 8700

(Google) Translation:
    I would like to remove tones and images that I do not use it, but these files are protected. Is there a solution? I have a little problem up on a memory 8700f.
    With my thanks
    The best I can offer is this. Download and install both Desktop Manager and the latest OS from your provider. Check the BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites page for your provider's site.
    Run Desktop Manager, and if the Application Loader doesn't start automatically, launch it. You should now have a list of OS components that you can uninstall. Here's some items from the list you can remove if you're not using them:
    • All Languages you don't use
    • All Input Support
    • BlackBerry Attachment Service
    • BlackBerry MDS Runtime
    • BlackBerry Messenger
    • BrickBreaker
    • DOD Root Certificates
    • Help (this is a good candidate!)
    • Memo Pad
    • Passsword Keeper (another good candidate)
    • TTY Support (under Phone)
    • Tasks
    Attempting to remove other components is a lot trickier. There are two methods.

The first is the most difficult - editing the .ALX file. I'll leave that one to others.

The second involves using JL_Cmdr and manually deleting .COD files from the BlackBerry.

Once you've downloaded and installed JL_Cmdr, open a Command Prompt window and go to the installation directory (where JavaLoader.exe is), and run the following command:
    Code:
    JavaLoader.exe -u dir >dir.txt
    This will put a list of all the COD files on your BlackBerry into a text file named dir.txt. Now, run the command
    Code:
    notepad dir.txt
    and look for the following:
    • Files with _theme_ in the name: These will be grouped together. Delete all the files within the group. For example, if you wanted to delete all the Dimenstion List theme, look for all the files with theme_bb_dimension_list_ in their name
    Now, for each file you find in DIR.TXT with theme_bb_dimension_list in its name, run the following command:
    Code:
    JavaLoader.exe -u erase -f FileWith_theme_bb_dimension_list_InName.COD
    Anyway, hope you get the idea! Keep posting here if not.
    JerryD

Einherjer no está en línea Stack level 5

Hehe while i admire your willing to help jdella, replying in english kind of kills the point of this forum section :P

jdellasala no está en línea Device Pro
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjer View Post
    Hehe while i admire your willing to help jdella, replying in english kind of kills the point of this forum section :P
    Hehe - some of us have other things that need to be attended to.
    In case it's needed, the URL for Google Translate is:
    http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=en
    JerryD

DDY
    DDY no está en línea Stack level 1

Merci jdellasala,

j'essai jl_cmdr, je vous informe du resultat apres. j'aurai du faire attention lors de la MaJ de l'OS (l'OS d'origine Orange bride beaucoup le 8700)

salutations & merci